FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say thank you @FraghouseCorals for some great looking acros they haven’t opened up for me yet but hey they made it they were cleaner then most places I buy hands down worth the price! Definitely will buy more once the site is up!

79971B96-7211-4BD7-ADAE-4971BC259B09.jpeg DC379AC1-3191-464A-831F-6054169E9EF3.jpeg 038A81CA-ADC7-45DD-B910-E820623053FB.jpeg
Thanks brotha, what did you mean by cleaner than most? Did you find something on the corals? A pod or something?

Alex 92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brotha, what did you mean by cleaner than most? Did you find something on the corals? A pod or something?
Compared to most companies out there I do find pest when they are advertising clean frags. I’m sure you know where I’m going with this lol whatever your doing it’s working bc this is a first time for me finding nothing but a pod lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Compared to most companies out there I do find pest when they are advertising clean frags. I’m sure you know where I’m going with this lol whatever your doing it’s working bc this is a first time for me finding nothing but a pod lol
I had a feeling thats what you were talking about lol I actually remember seeing that little sucker swim off the Frag in the bag as I was filling it with water. My pods have been multiplying like crazy the last couple of months, Iv never had so many pods in the system before. I try to give each Frag a little shake before I bag it to knock em off but he had a death grip I guess lol. Thanks again my brotha, sorry I had to ask tho lol I’m always paranoid about pests just because pests are a nightmare and can ruin a company’s name and rep (in my opinion). Your the man bro! Thank you

GOPMatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to get my 2 xr30 gen 5 blues this week Friday. Going to be SF ****** my 48" 120. Going from non pro gen 4 xr30 it's gotta be a huge increase in Wichita considering the par spread on the gen 5 is almostperfectly Spread evenly in a 24x24 square at the RMS mounted height 7" above good 8" above water line.... Who doesn't love the more blue

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wont be disappointed.

I got my order today and I am very disappointed...........disappointed that I wasted my coral dip on your clean frags!

Everything looks fabulous. Polyps were extended in the packaging. One question though. Do you know which freebies you gave me so that I know? 3 freebies. The bags on 2 of them said freebie. One said freebie "8083 unique corals viper." One of my orders was #FHC7408 for reference if it helps.

fhc.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back