FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order today and I am very disappointed...........disappointed that I wasted my coral dip on your clean frags!

Everything looks fabulous. Polyps were extended in the packaging. One question though. Do you know which freebies you gave me so that I know? 3 freebies. The bags on 2 of them said freebie. One said freebie "8083 unique corals viper." One of my orders was #FHC7408 for reference if it helps.

fhc.jpg
Dude not funny lol you made my heart skip a beat when I read the first few words lol take a pic of the freebies marked free and I’ll tell ya what they are, those are the ones I cut 200 of... it was 5 colonies. Thanks for the AWESOME review my brotha :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order today and I am very disappointed...........disappointed that I wasted my coral dip on your clean frags!

Everything looks fabulous. Polyps were extended in the packaging. One question though. Do you know which freebies you gave me so that I know? 3 freebies. The bags on 2 of them said freebie. One said freebie "8083 unique corals viper." One of my orders was #FHC7408 for reference if it helps.

fhc.jpg
Still laughing man lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad I made you guys smile! We need more of that these days!

here are pictures of the frags you sent me. The three circled ones are the freebies. Two of them again just said freebie one said "unique corals viper".

IMG_20200325_095625~2.jpg IMG_20200325_093436.jpg
One in the middle is FHC blue rocket and the one on the right is FHC master blaster. The other one is unique corals viper :)

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One in the middle is FHC blue rocket and the one on the right is FHC master blaster. The other one is unique corals viper :)

Thanks. Quick question. What do your keep your Alkalinity, nitrates, and phosphates at? Just curious. Yours seem to like my dirtier water.

lazyreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol now I know why so many pieces were already out of stock when I tried to get them....:p
haha it was a good thing that Brandon didn't also list the prices on the frag list that was sent with the box. my wife is working from home and she saw the shipment and the list. She said "oh you got lots of corals today" I said yeah "I snagged a lot of the dollar pieces during the live sale :rolleyes:"

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha it was a good thing that Brandon didn't also list the prices on the frag list that was sent with the box. my wife is working from home and she saw the shipment and the list. She said "oh you got lots of corals today" I said yeah "I snagged a lot of the dollar pieces during the live sale :rolleyes:"

Eh a 0 or two never hurt anybody :p

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my god. I am beat!!! took 4 hours to glue all 31 frags on my rocks. Don’t think wifey is gonna give me a massage as she has been giving me the death stare alllll day for not playing with the kids :p
You have room for 31 acros? How close did you glue them? Lol

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back