FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

paraletho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea my local club wanted to know if I wanted to share shipping on a upcoming sale. I said No! I did One and Done. Everything looks great Brandon. I will post pics tomorrow the tank needs to settle down. Thanks for the freebies.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we didn’t buy anything will our shipping just be used for future purchases?
If you didn’t receive a refund please give it just a tad longer, it takes time for the refund to process but if you got a notification then it’s for sure heading your way :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man watching all these posts are getting me excited @FraghouseCorals . I'll be honest Brandon, I have pretty high expectations and I know I won't be disappointed. Is it Friday yet!?
Oh man, lol don’t build me up too much lol but this is the last day of shipping so you guys should be happy :)

PicassoDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package about an hour ago - everything looks amazing! Polyps extended in the bags, super clean looking frags, water temp @ 77°, perfect! Thanks Brandon! and thanks for the freebies too - my boys were very excited about free corals :)

I've always wanted an Oregon Tort, might be my new favorite. Maybe you've posted this before, but what kind of lighting do you grow your stuff under?

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First order from FHC, it was a real pleasure. My shipment arrived early in the morning, frags look great! I ordered 5 but got 6. Thank you for the frags and the freebie, Brandon! Too good not to share!
26837ED5-5F9F-420D-97C6-AA8B070E55FC.jpeg

3F7F8761-B9CB-499C-A0D9-6342B136BCC7.jpeg

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box yesterday and was very impressed. All corals looked very good, and I received a few named freebies! Good stuff dude!

lazyreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First order from FHC, it was a real pleasure. My shipment arrived early in the morning, frags look great! I ordered 5 but got 6. Thank you for the frags and the freebie, Brandon! Too good not to share!
26837ED5-5F9F-420D-97C6-AA8B070E55FC.jpeg

3F7F8761-B9CB-499C-A0D9-6342B136BCC7.jpeg

Hahah good recycling of the instant noodle bowl!

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order today and I am very disappointed...........disappointed that I wasted my coral dip on your clean frags!

Everything looks fabulous. Polyps were extended in the packaging. One question though. Do you know which freebies you gave me so that I know? 3 freebies. The bags on 2 of them said freebie. One said freebie "8083 unique corals viper." One of my orders was #FHC7408 for reference if it helps.

fhc.jpg
Still laughing man lol
Me too. At first I was a little surprised to read it, but I could instantly relate when he said "wasted coral dip".

I usually dip with with Bayer, and during the rinse and soak phase I (over)dose the soak containers with flatworm exit. I decided to skip the Bayer this time. It was too obvious that there was literally nothing on my frags. I gave them the FE, inspected them carefully under 14x magnification, and put them straight into my quarentein tank. I would have felt safe putting them straight into my display, but I literally quarentein everything. I'm in no rush, especially since I don't even know exactly where I want to put everything.

Bottom line - I was super impressed with how clean the frags were. I actually thought about asking you if you dipped them before sending them out, because I didn't see anything. They were practically sterile. ;Doctor

Last edited:

lazyreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. At first I was a little surprised to read it, but I could instantly relate when he said "wasted coral dip".

I usually dip with with Bayer, and during the rinse and soak phase I (over)dose the soak containers with flatworm exit. I decided to skip the Bayer this time. It was too obvious that there was literally nothing on my frags. I gave them the FE, inspected them carefully under 14x magnification, and put them straight into my quarentein tank. I would have felt safe putting them straight into my display, but I'm in no rush. Especially since I don't even know exactly where I want to put everything.

Bottom line - I was super impressed with how clean the frags were. I actually thought about asking you if you dipped them before sending them out, because I didn't see anything. They were practically sterile. ;Doctor

I did find a hitch hiker - a huggge amphipod Which was much appreciated by my naoko wrasse. Took him two gulps to finish it :)

Plata01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@fraghous, Brandon, I appreciate the free frags, I really like them. Any chance you know the name of them?
Screenshot_20200318-135707_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200318-135522_Gallery.jpg

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals has the cleanest frags in the coral game. Along with some of the healthiest and most colorful Acros out there. I can attest to this since I've had a dozen or so orders from FHC. Only thing I ever found was an amphipod. Some may think that FHC corals are all fresh cuts with clean plugs. Heck I prefer them this way. Brandon obviously lets them heal up before sending them out. You don't know how many big name vendors have sent me pieces with frag plugs covered in Aiptasia, bubble algae,GHA, bryopsis, asterina, AEFW with eggs, MENs, mystery eggs, vermitids, etc.... Also I've had these same vendor's send out browned out corals. Corals just don't happen to brown out in transit. They were shipped that way. I don't care if the frags are encrusted or not. As long as your tank parameters are good and you can keep Acro's/Monti's alive FHC pieces will thrive in your tank.

Keep doing what you're doing Brandon! You're setting the bar for other vendors. Hurry up and have another sale or get your site loaded up with some sticks.

Last edited:

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

What can I say - Thank you so much. The replacement for the delayed shipment arrived today and everything is looking so so good! Super happy, polyps out, crazy color. Most of the frags from the first shipment that got delayed in the Colorado snow storm are hanging in there as well, and will likely rebound. I am new to live sales and this was my first purchase from you. I couldn't be more pleased. You even sent more freebies, and some exceptionally nice ones at that. Thank you for your generosity, it is very much appreciated.

You handled this whole thing with precision, grace and professionalism rarely matched in this hobby.

You have gained a forever customer in me, and I hope others reading this post will consider purchasing from you in the future.

If anyone reading this post ever is wondering whether or not FHC is legit. They 1000% are. I cannot wait to see what you get going on your website in the coming months!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package about an hour ago - everything looks amazing! Polyps extended in the bags, super clean looking frags, water temp @ 77°, perfect! Thanks Brandon! and thanks for the freebies too - my boys were very excited about free corals :)

I've always wanted an Oregon Tort, might be my new favorite. Maybe you've posted this before, but what kind of lighting do you grow your stuff under?
Thants Awesome:) thank you my friend!!! We grow under T-5 and reefbright XHO’s

Back