FRAGHOUSE CORALS SPS BLOWOUT SALE 1700 SPS FRAGS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine look great!!

I appreciate the free frag @FraghouseCorals

6EFF28AB-31F5-4DC3-A83A-1FE425FD2305.jpeg
Awesome and your welcome!!! Thanks again :)

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack yesterday.....and man they all look good. Brandon and Fraghouse Coral got me looking for another tank. Thanks again for another great sale.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody having to dip and/or QT these frags or introducing them directly in their displays?
If you can you should always dip and QT but if that’s not an option you bought from the right place ;) you won’t find any acro pests on my corals, my farm is clean. Pods bristle worms and brittle stars make up my clean up crew so there’s a slight chance you might get one of the three but that’s it :)

Kingston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can you should always dip and QT but if that’s not an option you bought from the right place ;) you won’t find any acro pests on my corals, my farm is clean. Pods bristle worms and brittle stars make up my clean up crew so there’s a slight chance you might get one of the three but that’s it :)
Fairly new so want to give my sticks the best chance at survival and not stress them.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fairly new so want to give my sticks the best chance at survival and not stress them.
Dips do stress the corals but if you want to be pest free like me you should dip no matter who you get them from. I dip everything! You may loose some to stress but it’s better than loosing your whole tank later to pests :) Bayer is about the best dip, won’t fry your corals and does a great job.

fushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody having to dip and/or QT these frags or introducing them directly in their displays?
I dipped the frags I received and didn't see anything fall off; all the frags looked very healthy.

But you should really dip everything you get, it doesn't hurt to be too careful.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dipped the frags I received and didn't see anything fall off; all the frags looked very healthy.

But you should really dip everything you get, it doesn't hurt to be too careful.
Thank you my friend I appreciate the positive feedback :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals are you guys open for folks to stop by and pick some frags? Or at least a pick-up option?
Na the farm is located at my house and I have a wife and two young children so I don’t let anyone come over. Shipping is cheap tho and it’s free on orders over $299 :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still 600 pretty darn nice frags left on the website… I’ll be shutting it down Sunday so please take advantage… GC awards are still going on from the livesale so I’ll call the winners probably Monday for you guys.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back