FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to it! Just bought some stuff on WWC livesale but didn't get as many acros as I wanted. Yours look phenomenal. I've snagged the same delivery day for this sale, so the 15th should be tons of fun for me! :D
Head to head with WWC... I Like it LOL hopefully both are FANTASTIC for you brothaman

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is your next sale as I don’t think my tank is ready as I’m having some issues now

mtdaly85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I sign up?

You just need to watch this thread on Saturday and be quick to click the "buy now" links as he posts! Make sure you have created an account and purchased a shipping module so that you can be first to purchase the piece. I've participated in a few of Fraghouse's live sales in the past: the nice pieces go extremely quickly!

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals. Saw on your website Free Shipping when you spend more than $199. Does that apply to tomorrow's live sale? Thanks.
Yep, it says that in the first post. Between his $19 shipping and free shipping at $199; when it comes to shipping costs, I think he is blowing all the other live sale vendors I’ve seen here out of the water.

prhoades2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm broke, do you take fingers and toes as trade? Or children?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13 hour warning Stickheads :) Time to prebuy that module for a chance to win $250 CASH BACK!!! Just took this vid ^^^^ to show you guys how the frags look the night before the sale... Happy Healthy and colorful over 3 weeks cut now :) Join us tomorrow morning 10am CST to show your all about that STICKHEAD PRIDE LOL Good night reefers hope your F5 game is SOLID tomorrow!!!

Back