FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stickhead pride sale! FACEBOOK 6X4.jpg

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday OCTOBER 12th from 10am-2pm CST for our STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE here on R2R!!!! This is our LAST SALE OF THE YEAR SO DON’T MISS OUT!!!! Let me tell you what the master plan is for the day before we go over the rules. 1000 SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted a STRAIGHT 40% OFF that’s RIGHT 40% OFF!!!! 50 of those will be priced at 1 DOLLAR... I know, We’re crazy like that!!!!!! Soooo this sale we AGAIN decided to roll with straight CASH BACK prizes like the last sale, we’ll be giving back a total of $1000 BUCKEROOS…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: There will be 1 ROUND this sale 4 HOURS long from 10am-2pm CST TEXAS TIME (unless we encounter tech problems). If you miss the time slot you can always shop after the sale at www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/wysiwyg as there is usually a lot of good stuff left. We will be posting WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on www.fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! NO PAYPAL because its lame :)

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

ALL REEF2REEF LIVESALE PURCHASES ARE FINAL!!! NO REFUNDS

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-50 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 Dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 Dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced (40%OFF) corals. NO EXCEPTIONS

GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS:

-$250 CASH BACK MODULE PREBUY- This Raffle is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules before 10am CST Saturday the 12th it will get you 1 entry into THIS raffle. You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED (40%OFF) CORAL for your entry to be valid. If you don’t buy $200 worth of corals we will give you the amount you spent cash back

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 1000 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of MONEY TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (4) THATS RIGHT FOUR $100 DOLLAR WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $400 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

AWARDS:
-$250 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end of the weekend whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$100 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $19 per box no matter how many corals you buy…. THIS SALE WE DECIDED TO CHANGE IT UP… If you spend at least $199 we will REFUND your shipping module :) THAT’S RIGHT FREE shipping if you hit our normal free shipping mark REEFERS!!! Please go to www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules and purchase the product shipping DELIVERY day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery for an extra $16.00 fee. Modules will be available Starting NOW! Once they sell out for that day its a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because I only offer as many as I know I can handle per day without risking them being in the box too long. Thanks for understanding

DOA: please check out https://fraghousecorals.com/pages/shipping

IF YOU DON'T END UP BUYING ANY CORALS BUT BOUGHT A SHIPPING MODULE PLEASE DON'T WORRY...WE WILL GET YA REFUNDED FOR YOUR MODULE WITHIN A DAY OR TWO BUT MAY TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS FOR THE FUNDS TO ACTUALLY DEPOSIT BACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. This Livesale is coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday October 12th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY the 12th STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint… Most of the guys reporting easy checkout use google chrome so it remembers your cc info. It may seem weird at first but its very easy.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there’s a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number...... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you’ll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM your done. I didn’t like it at first but its a non removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it. First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends

Last edited:

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dang I have to work , and this is the only live sale i ever want to do . I'm going to have to figure this one out lol awesome perks , dont have to wait through zoos and 1000 favia frags to actually buy something I want !! Awesome deal on shipping as that will be easy to get to.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals, What is the frag all the way to the right on your posting picture, to the right of the solar flare?

Shipping module purchased.

BEST LIVE SALE ON R2R!!!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOOT awesome corals!
Untitled-5.jpg

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to it! Just bought some stuff on WWC livesale but didn't get as many acros as I wanted. Yours look phenomenal. I've snagged the same delivery day for this sale, so the 15th should be tons of fun for me! :D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back