FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICKHEAD PRIDE LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order this morning - everything arrived warm and the box was nice and dry. Some polyps already extended in the bags. They got my standard treatment protocol and I just got them into the tank. They look great!

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order this morning - everything arrived warm and the box was nice and dry. Some polyps already extended in the bags. They got my standard treatment protocol and I just got them into the tank. They look great!
What pieces did you order

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful stuff, thanks @FraghouseCorals !

1873F1FA-BA17-41EB-9A70-42EF7F280B0C.jpeg

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to have shipping tomorrow as well but no shipping notification for me. I emailed this morning with a follow up question/concern and no response. ;Nailbiting

@FraghouseCorals any help?
I got my shipping info later in the day like 4pm yesterday and they arrived well packed this morning . Just waiting to get home to unpack them all as I was only able to open the box and float them before going back to work. Your in great hands with Brandon at Fraghouse.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipping info later in the day like 4pm yesterday and they arrived well packed this morning . Just waiting to get home to unpack them all as I was only able to open the box and float them before going back to work. Your in great hands with Brandon at Fraghouse.
I got mine sorted via email with Brandon. He's always been great to work with and this time was no different. Hope yours turned out great!

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I had some fun fedex issues today, but everything looks pretty happy despite all that.

Thanks Brandon

B7B69422-3694-4AE2-8F81-1F08FA1FD22F.jpeg
8EFBED0F-170C-4C6E-92D0-AC20D2857629.jpeg

Here’s the list for those wondering:
TCK Pikachu
FHC Bug Eye
FHC Hanky Panky
Nice Rack Mezcal
FHC Kryptonic
FHC Blueberry Muffin
FHC Wild Berry
Reef Pets Tidal Wave Stag

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received notification package was shipped and was suppose to arrive by 10:30am, and nothing

hopefully everything arrives safe. The weathers been cold here in Atlanta and divers den shipped coral with ice packs and everything was dead

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully everything arrives safe. The weathers been cold here in Atlanta and divers den shipped coral with ice packs and everything was dead
Im in florida, the last FedEx update i see is that it left the Tennessee facility, I’m hoping nothing dies and that the wife doesn’t screw up the acclimation process as I’m on my way to work

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals just checked with the wife and package never came shipping model was scheduled for today last update from fedex shows it was in Tennessee but hasn’t updated since, I doubt they will survive such a long time

Last edited:

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals just checked with the wife and package never came shipping model was scheduled for today last update from fedex shows it was in Tennessee but hasn’t updated since, I doubt they will survive such a long time
Bummer. In my experience, cooler temps are your friend. Acros can take cooler temps much better than it getting too hot. I've had shipments delayed a day in cool weather with no ill effects. Fingers crossed!

Back