FRAGHOUSE CORALS SUMMER INFERNO LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD JUNE 29TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bfaxi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a bad haul!

058B5C8B-425D-4DC9-87CA-B459FF239B4F.jpeg
Very nice

Toasted678

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that was unbelievable. Dangerous for me because it turned more into a competition and I ended up with way more than I anticipated after the dust settled... :)

Very stoked though! Unbelievable pieces!

Gbro21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 boxes shipped and another 31 set for today :) hey hey hey I’m on vacation, every single day cuz I love my occupation :) thanks you guys
I tried to contact you yesterday through your website. I put the wrong shipping address on the shipping module but the right one on the coral order is that going to be a problem?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to contact you yesterday through your website. I put the wrong shipping address on the shipping module but the right one on the coral order is that going to be a problem?
Hit me with your name and the addy you want it shipped too and I’ll make 100 percent sure it gets corrected brothaman :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double checked and we got cha man :)

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Brandon @FraghouseCorals ........just received my shipment at 10am and opened the box up to start the acclimation process.

Dude my eyes popped wide open when I saw what you tossed in there for me as an extra as I was not expecting that at all.
I had emailed you on your company site and didn't hear back before you shipped mine and thought to myself you were as busy as hell and couldn't reach me yet.

Thanks so much for that too cool of a gesture in including that as a freebie..... I really like that piece a lot!!

Have a great holiday and we'll see you at Aquashella in a few months.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Brandon @FraghouseCorals ........just received my shipment at 10am and opened the box up to start the acclimation process.

Dude my eyes popped wide open when I saw what you tossed in there for me as an extra as I was not expecting that at all.
I had emailed you on your company site and didn't hear back before you shipped mine and thought to myself you were as busy as hell and couldn't reach me yet.

Thanks so much for that too cool of a gesture in including that as a freebie..... I really like that piece a lot!!

Have a great holiday and we'll see you at Aquashella in a few months.
LOL I was hoping you would like that :) happy 4th and see ya soon brotha

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back