FRAGHOUSE CORALS SUMMER INFERNO LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD JUNE 29TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
summer inferno live sale.jpg

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday JUNE 29th from 11am-3pm CST for our SUMMER INFERNO LIVESALE here on R2R!!!! Let me tell you what’s in store for the day before we go over the rules. 600+ SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted a STRAIGHT 40% OFF that’s RIGHT 40% OFF!!!! 25 of those frags will be priced at $1. This sale we decided to roll with straight CASH BACK prizes like the last sale, we’ll be giving back a total of $1000 BUCKEROOS…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: There will be only be 1 ROUND this sale!!! The sale will start 11:00am CENTRAL STANDARD TIME and will last until 3pm (unless we encounter tech problems). If you miss the sale you can still shop after the sale at www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/wysiwyg . We will be posting ALL WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on Fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! Paypal unfortunately was the main reason for duplicate orders in the past and they also don’t like to back up their sellers so PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACTIVE DURRING OR AFTER THE LIVESALE

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-25 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 Dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 Dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced (40%OFF) corals.

-$300 MODULE PRE BUY Everyone who PRE BUYS a shipping module before the sale starts 11am Saturday will get one entry into this drawing for a chance to win a $300 Gift Card to Fraghouse corals.com

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 600 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of MONEY TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (4) THATS RIGHT FOUR $100 DOLLAR WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $400 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

AWARDS:

-$200 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$100 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $19 per box no matter how many corals you buy. Please go to www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks due to the 4th of July starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery’s for an extra fee. Modules will be available Starting NOW once they sell out for that day its a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because Im only going to offer as many as I know I can handle per day. Thanks for understanding

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. Im getting nervous as this Livesale is coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday JUNE 29th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY the 29th STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint and we are still searching for a better payment processing company... It may seem weird at first but its very easy.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there’s a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number...... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you’ll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM your done. I didn’t like it at first but its a non removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it. First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends

1001 (1 of 1).jpg
1004 (1 of 1).jpg
1005 (1 of 1).jpg
1007 (1 of 1).jpg
1008 (1 of 1).jpg
1009 (1 of 1).jpg
1010 (1 of 1).jpg
1015 (1 of 1).jpg
1018 (1 of 1).jpg
1020 (1 of 1).jpg
1024 (1 of 1).jpg
1026 (1 of 1).jpg
1029 (1 of 1).jpg
1030 (1 of 1).jpg
3043 (1 of 1).jpg
5092 (1 of 1).jpg
5093 (1 of 1).jpg
6019 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No frags from Fraghouse, Colohouse is more like it. Just got my first shipment from Brandon 2 weeks ago and I'm still in amazement at the size. Wish I would have found him sooner. I'll be lurking Daturday to pickup a few more pieces. I'll figure out where to put them eventually...lol.

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals fire sticks are the best!!

Besides getting guaranteed great pieces, can you please......please, NAME JUST ONE other seller out there doing these live sales who's offering $19 shipping??!!
I'll answer for you.....NOBODY!!!! And he does it without cutting corners.

Brandon has a hot product that a lot of people want, and he can EASILY charge $25-30 more per each order for shipping. And depending on how many boxes he ships can be greedy and stick an extra $500 in his pockets. But he chooses to be stand up and not do so.

It's basically like giving someone the opportunity to buy an extra average priced SPS frag instead of putting it towards shipping and getting drilled in the backside.......and lets not forget to mention the freebies you so often toss out.

I myself say thanks much, keep up the great work, and continued success.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUick question @FraghouseCorals , I purchased the 7/11 module but would like to change to the 7/12 module, how do I go about that??
Hit me with your name and I’ll get you a refund so you can pick a different day... if I just make a note of it there may be confusion later when things get wild :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals fire sticks are the best!!

Besides getting guaranteed great pieces, can you please......please, NAME JUST ONE other seller out there doing these live sales who's offering $19 shipping??!!
I'll answer for you.....NOBODY!!!! And he does it without cutting corners.

Brandon has a hot product that a lot of people want, and he can EASILY charge $25-30 more per each order for shipping. And depending on how many boxes he ships can be greedy and stick an extra $500 in his pockets. But he chooses to be stand up and not do so.

It's basically like giving someone the opportunity to buy an extra average priced SPS frag instead of putting it towards shipping and getting drilled in the backside.......and lets not forget to mention the freebies you so often toss out.

I myself say thanks much, keep up the great work, and continued success.
LOL your the MAN brotha :) if I could do free shipping for you guys you know I would :)

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tempted to jump in on this although I will be at family event and will catch a lot of grief from my wife. The 19$ shipping is awesome as well as some the teasers.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tempted to jump in on this although I will be at family event and will catch a lot of grief from my wife. The 19$ shipping is awesome as well as some the teasers.
I'm going to be at my daughters musical, but definitely will be watching this instead, lol.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back