FRAGHOUSECORALS.COM BLACK FRIDAY ANNUAL 50% OFF SALE STICKHEADPRIDE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know how I've missed your site. Glad you posted in the Black Friday section. You have a nice selection of Acro's. :)
Thanks brothaman, we have a TON more and room to grow. really glad you stumbled upon us, I strive to impress and have a pretty good following and flawless positive feedback. Thanks again and hopefully I’ll be sending you a box soon

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd share my acquisitions from your live sale... buy from this man people.

JF solar flare
RR pink floyd

bc-11.jpg

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a few in the first ever sale of fraghouse and honestly most are my favorites .
Amazing seller Brandon and am excited to see wysiwyg tomorrow .

Regards,
Abhishek

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you guys for all of your support for Fraghouse Corals!!!! Next year we’re going to blow your minds :) You guys ROCK!!!

Dizzzy1209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About what size are the frags if I order from the cut to order? And if I order today they will be ready to ship within a week?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About what size are the frags if I order from the cut to order? And if I order today they will be ready to ship within a week?
We try to cut the industry standard of 1” but some frags could be bigger or smaller depending on the colony. I’ll do you right brothaman buy with confidence :)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon , if I order a mystery pack of 3 frags , do I get all from the range of 99$ ? Can we specify some preference like no greens ?

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon , if I order a mystery pack of 3 frags , do I get all from the range of 99$ ? Can we specify some preference like no greens ?

Regards,
Abhishek
Yea all around that price, I try not to disappoint when clients trust me to pick... totally my picks but if you’ve bought in the past it wouldn’t hurt to send me a List of what you have so I don’t send you a duplicate.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little over 24 hours left Reefers so take advantage of our SWEET 50% OFF SALE!!! Still plenty in stock so go SCORE some corals DIRT CHEAP

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Special thanks to all those who participated in our 50%OFF sale this weekend!!!! We ended up cutting right at 400 PHAT FIRE SPS frags for all you Stickheads and there all cut and healing up for shipping. For those of you that missed out, we’re planning a huge website update sale in January or February so keep an eye out for Fraghouse Corals!!! Some pretty sick stuff set to release Thanks again and Happy Holidays

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Special thanks to all those who participated in our 50%OFF sale this weekend!!!! We ended up cutting right at 400 PHAT FIRE SPS frags for all you Stickheads and there all cut and healing up for shipping. For those of you that missed out, we’re planning a huge website update sale in January or February so keep an eye out for Fraghouse Corals!!! Some pretty sick stuff set to release Thanks again and Happy Holidays

awesome sale! look forward to getting them next week.

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today! The Frags are on fire!!
Thank you. Will be ordering again. Thanks for the freebie too.

Don

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
92f7a0303c847fa7ac496a970af790a0.jpg

I'm beyond impressed with my order... everything was colored up and healthy on arrival not the brown or white sticks I've received from many other reputable sellers! Add to that the chunky size and Fraghouse is definitely my new fave [emoji7]

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

When is this "huge website sale in Jan or Feb" happening? I am considering giving you a shot. I got several acros already picked out.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back