Frags for the meeting

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fragged up my JF raja rampage and another WWC chalice a few weeks ago. Also, I have a reefkoi golden eye that I have a few frags I can bring. For club members, the raja rampage is $45, the reefkoi chalice is $20 and the WWC chalice is $10. If your a non club member, PM me and I can get you a price. Also, I have several undatas, pokerstars, and purple haze montis that I will sell for $10. Here are some pictures
DSC00627.JPG

Raja Rampage
DSC00632.JPG

Reefkoi goldeneye
DSC00626.JPG

WWC chalice

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have some frags but I'm not a paid member just have been around the etrc forum for quite a while

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
purple haze and pokerstar had polyp extension within an hour of being in the tank.. great frags!

OP
OP
seased

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to hear that the frags are doing good!

coralfrenzy88 - just shoot me a PM and we can work out a price on some frags. These were just frags for our recent meeting and the price I was offering to club members. Frags are available to anyone who is interested.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back