Frags?

tidepoole311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’m back in the hobby (again) after a couple years off and have a 65g currently cycling. I would love to meet some fellow local hobbyists and buy a couple frags in a few weeks when the tank is ready. Send me an invite to the next meeting if you don’t mind. Hope to meet y’all soon and happy reefing!
18335bd9493f29e28062682d59742ce1.jpg

Dufish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to come see what I have. We are running a 180 display, a 6ft frag and currently setting up another 4x4 frag to make more room

OP
OP
T

tidepoole311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to come see what I have. We are running a 180 display, a 6ft frag and currently setting up another 4x4 frag to make more room

Thatd be cool! It’ll be a couple weeks before it’s ready, but I’m definitely going to hang on to the invitation

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! We typically post meeting updates on the forum so keep an eye out for the next one incase we forget to tag you.

We also have our annual Expo this Saturday that you’re welcome to check out. Might be a few weeks too soon for you but you might be able to get some nice corals there if you have a place to house them until the tank is ready.

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club - let me know what your looking for and I may be able to help you with some Frags.

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to break down my entire tank for a move and could sell you a bunch of my frags and colonies. What are you looking for and I will make you a deal.

Travv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I have a lot of zoa's for sale and can frag most anything from my tank, feel free to PM me : )

OP
OP
T

tidepoole311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Tank is settled and stable. I’m looking for the easy stuff to start out, so if anyone has some softie frags for sale I’d love to meet up talk tanks and take some frags off your hands :) I live in Maryville but head to Knox occasionally

Also, I was out of the hobby for a few years. Can anyone tell me when a rock of red shrooms went up to $99?! Was it a gradual thing or did it skyrocket overnight? I mean, dang! With what I used to have, I could’ve had bitcoin level returns if I kept my old stuff

Jadams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Southern California (where I just moved from) people couldn't give away rocks of red shrooms lol. $99 here??? Wow. LOL

OP
OP
T

tidepoole311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Yeah, I just moved back from the Oregon coast and it was a dime a dozen on shrooms and your basic zoas. I was at aquarium for the first time and was blown away.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back