Fragswap

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sps girl goes to frag swap, comes home with a bunch of lps. Go figure. The Goni, the black cherry chalice (which is at a horrible angle for pictures), and the stylocenellia are my favorites. The stylo is my new favorite thing ever and I want a million of them. Tiny little starbursts.
I must be wearing off on you muahahahaha

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I snuck away. My crappy camera does it no justice. Wait until you see it tomorrow. It's teal and orangey pink.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of frags, i will have many freebee's when i move stuff this week and next. I know i will have several forest green pulcipora (spell?) And these mushrooms. So let me know if u wamt anything.

IMG_20161025_210418971.jpg

OP
OP
fetta

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of frags, i will have many freebee's when i move stuff this week and next. I know i will have several forest green pulcipora (spell?) And these mushrooms.

What are the green things

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of frags, i will have many freebee's when i move stuff this week and next. I know i will have several forest green pulcipora (spell?) And these mushrooms. So let me know if u wamt anything.

Dang I should have gotten my chalice off of you haha, and is that cyphastrea I spy in the background;) I have those same shrooms and Pocillopora, although yours have nicer coloration lol. What lights are you running?

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha nevermind, I just looked closer and that's a monti. I've been saying for weeks that I need new glasses already, yeesh.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReefQueen I would have given you hollywood stunner and candy cane.

Well why didn't you say so lol. It's ok they were super cheap, and maybe they will be slightly different enough that when we all have each of them in our tanks that we can tell them apart haha.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I want those mandarine oranges and tubbs blues. Oh and a frag of that purple acropora. I won Jason Fox Slow Burn Montipora, 2 Micromussa (acans) and a neon favia.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well why didn't you say so lol. It's ok they were super cheap, and maybe they will be slightly different enough that when we all have each of them in our tanks that we can tell them apart haha.
Ah, I have 3 different Cyphastrea and holly wood stunner is holly wood stunner, I have Sprungs Stunner too which is close.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fetta, the hairy green "things" are the sps = pocillapora. Have a bunch of small colonies growing in the tank. The Hollywood stunner in the back will also be fragged.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, I have 3 different Cyphastrea and holly wood stunner is holly wood stunner, I have Sprungs Stunner too which is close.

Ahem, hi! yeah this is the girl who is nuts for cyphastrea and manages to have 0 cyphastrea in her tank somehow.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't buy anything cause I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with my tank. I am thinking about converting to a ULNS minimalist SPS tank.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't buy anything cause I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with my tank. I am thinking about converting to a ULNS minimalist SPS tank.

I like that idea, because then you will need to find a home for all of your LPS hahaha. I think you should do one of each, an SPS,an LPS, a mixed, a harem, a FOWLR, and a seahorse tank. You can put them all in your new fish room lol

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back