FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

ADAM

My Torch can beat up your Torch!
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh, you were referring to the earlier MB. I thought you meant this last one. I got the last one. I have the same worries you do. That's why I didn't go for the LPS (especially since I got the LPS one last time around).
they had like 3, I got one a couple of hours ago. Just hoping I don't get stuff I bought in the sale separately in there. Lots of amazing zoas to choose from... couldnt choose between my expensive favorites so I figured I'll let fate decide.
I’ve never got a double of what I bought in a sale in a mystery box *unless I mentioned having two of certain something would be good and they chose to do so...

Melanie Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
20-red rabbit.jpg
Typical rabbits! You start with one and now there's 3

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
@Zoanthids i sent pm but just to be sure, i accidentally bought some cherry bombs earlier and wanted to see if thats okay to remove, i have those in a tank already

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 47 38.2%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 46 37.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Fritz