FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe they had more than one box avaliable to purchase. I have seen it happen before.
they had like 3, I got one a couple of hours ago. Just hoping I don't get stuff I bought in the sale separately in there. Lots of amazing zoas to choose from... couldnt choose between my expensive favorites so I figured I'll let fate decide.

upstatereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it guys! It's been our sincere pleasure to hang out with some of the best and weirdest reefers around today. Special thanks to the Coral Websites team and Codybot for the flawless execution. AND thanks to you all for sticking with us and making this party fun! Now let the After Sale Roll... Here's how it will go:

After-Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE...

20% off anything left on the sale.... CODE: 15AFTER

OR

$10 off all items... CODE: 10AFTER

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale2
on the banner of the home page says 25% ? is it 20 or 25%

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they had like 3, I got one a couple of hours ago. Just hoping I don't get stuff I bought in the sale separately in there. Lots of amazing zoas to choose from... couldnt choose between my expensive favorites so I figured I'll let fate decide.

Oh, you were referring to the earlier MB. I thought you meant this last one. I got the last one. I have the same worries you do. That's why I didn't go for the LPS (especially since I got the LPS one last time around).

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20-red rabbit.jpg

Back