FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, you were referring to the earlier MB. I thought you meant this last one. I got the last one. I have the same worries you do. That's why I didn't go for the LPS (especially since I got the LPS one last time around).
they had like 3, I got one a couple of hours ago. Just hoping I don't get stuff I bought in the sale separately in there. Lots of amazing zoas to choose from... couldnt choose between my expensive favorites so I figured I'll let fate decide.
I’ve never got a double of what I bought in a sale in a mystery box *unless I mentioned having two of certain something would be good and they chose to do so...

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20-red rabbit.jpg
Typical rabbits! You start with one and now there's 3

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids i sent pm but just to be sure, i accidentally bought some cherry bombs earlier and wanted to see if thats okay to remove, i have those in a tank already

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back