FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best packaging I’ve ever seen!!

I was really surprised at the packaging when I got my shipment from the summer live sale. It was awesome.

What did you get in your Mystery Box?

Have to wait until Tuesday for my stuff. Not a big deal, picked Tuesday because I don't have but one meeting, and I'm going to be "sick". :)

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was really surprised at the packaging when I got my shipment from the summer live sale. It was awesome.

What did you get in your Mystery Box?

Have to wait until Tuesday for my stuff. Not a big deal, picked Tuesday because I don't have but one meeting, and I'm going to be "sick". :)
I got Ketchums, Oingo Boingo, and the new release INCEPTION!!! Total value of the mystery box was $770 if you count the fact that there are multiple polyps on the ketchums and Oingos. These three are the top row K, OB, I To say that I am ecstatic about this is a complete understatement, I wish there was a word for how happy I am about my order!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got Ketchums, Oingo Boingo, and the new release INCEPTION!!! Total value of the mystery box was $770 if you count the fact that there are multiple polyps on the ketchums and Oingos. These three are the top row K, OB, I To say that I am ecstatic about this is a complete understatement, I wish there was a word for how happy I am about my order!

Sweetness. Can't wait to see what I get in my mystery box. Ahhh the suspense!

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweetness. Can't wait to see what I get in my mystery box. Ahhh the suspense!
I’m sure it’ll be amazing!!! I actually cried a little bit when I read the packaging and it said inceptions. I’ve never handled a frag so gently in my life!! I’m very impressed that I didn’t see any pests in my dips, usually there are at least one or two but these were all completely clean!

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frags this morning and my God im not sure what I was expecting but it was certainly not as nice as what I got. That packaging was top-tier. Not sure if its an industry standard but either way.....wow. Frags are happy in the tank...ill post pics tomarrow when they open up

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frags this morning and my God im not sure what I was expecting but it was certainly not as nice as what I got. That packaging was top-tier. Not sure if its an industry standard but either way.....wow. Frags are happy in the tank...ill post pics tomarrow when they open up
It’s not... I’ve had several orders from a bunch of places and nothing even comes close to the packaging these guys have!!! Phenomenal!! I usually expect at least 1 DOA from live sales (sad, but usually there’s 1 zoa thats melted or a acro that’s totally white and dead) but none here! All open within an hour. Im still a little awestruck by the packaging! Definitely taking these containers to frag swaps in the future!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not... I’ve had several orders from a bunch of places and nothing even comes close to the packaging these guys have!!! Phenomenal!! I usually expect at least 1 DOA from live sales (sad, but usually there’s 1 zoa thats melted or a acro that’s totally white and dead) but none here! All open within an hour. Im still a little awestruck by the packaging! Definitely taking these containers to frag swaps in the future!

Right?

Even if these frags were a little more expensive than other places the packaging makes up for the small difference.

I saved all my containers (like 20+ of them) from the last live sale. I'll use them for future frag shows or if I ever start fragging them when they grow out.

Back