FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be honest tho...when I took all the containers out, I was in disbelief that my past self thought I could fit 25 frags in my 45gal. Guess that 20 gal IM I was planning on selling is sticking around for a bit lol
25 frags?!?! You’re definitely richer than me... I went over budget with 7!! I’m so jealous, if I could afford to buy that many frags I definitely would’ve. Everything these guys sell is so pretty!! I was debating not getting anything except for the orange peel chalice but then I saw the zoas and I couldn’t resist! I’m definitely making sure to have a huge budget for the next sale!

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 frags?!?! You’re definitely richer than me... I went over budget with 7!! I’m so jealous, if I could afford to buy that many frags I definitely would’ve. Everything these guys sell is so pretty!! I was debating not getting anything except for the orange peel chalice but then I saw the zoas and I couldn’t resist! I’m definitely making sure to have a huge budget for the next sale!
7 or so were the 5 dollar onces so I did not count them lol. There was some "hero reward" (thats what it was called) that went out from OSHPD for all people who work in the hospital industry. If you signed up for it fast enough you get a $500 gift card so that went towards all my frags lol

Last edited:

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 or so were the 5 dollar onces so I did not count them lol. There was some "hero reward" (thats what it was called) that went out from OSHPD for all people who work in the hospital industry. If you signed up for it fast enough you get a $500 gift card so that went towards all my frags lol
WHAT!!! My dad bought half the frags (everything that wasn’t the mystery box) and he’s a surgeon!! When did they announce that?!

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT!!! My dad bought half the frags (everything that wasn’t the mystery box) and he’s a surgeon!! When did they announce that?!
Honestly, I would never have know about it unless my boss told me. She sent a text out to everyone right when she heard about it and I got on it asap. Heres a link to it, they announced it like 2 or 3 months back and they finally sent mine last week. They did close down for any further applications unfortunately.

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't get a few cause they were placed in awkward spots. The Chernobyl torch is so cool! It's my first torch so im super stoked about it!

20201001_114210.jpg 20201001_114214.jpg 20201001_114220.jpg 20201001_114241.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's the time you've all been waiting for!

Fragtacular Sale Giveaway Announcements

The winner of the Reef2Reef Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

R2R-Roll-Call-Random.jpg

R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats @NeSsyAqua !

The winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home another $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

FB-Roll-Call-Random.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats Daniel Creeron!

And the winner of the Grand Prize Neptune Apex is...

Grand-Prize-Random.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg
Congrats Douglas White!

Thanks everyone for playing and joining us during the Fragtacular sale!

Last edited:

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TThe winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home another $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

FB-Roll-Call-Random.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats Daniel Creeron!

Very cool! Thanks @Zoanthids !

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When should we be expecting our gift cards? Also, can I put the gift card towards shipping? I can’t wait to place my next order :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When should we be expecting our gift cards? Also, can I put the gift card towards shipping? I can’t wait to place my next order :)
The winners of the Grand Prize and Roll Call Raffles will be contacted by me. Cody will be contacting the winners of the Live Games prizes in the next couple of days with the details.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've given up on setting a budget for Brandon's live sales!!!! Or for that matter, having one when I see him at the frag swaps. I know he is always going to make me a sweet deal I can't pass up even though it is over my budget. That is why I always hit his booth last, I know if he is first I won't have any $$$ left to spend at any of the others.

Do you plan on being at Reef Currents 2021? Should be a great show with Zoanthids.com, Cherry Corals, Golden Basket and Jason Fox there. Depending on what is going on here show wise around that time, I may drive down for it. I drove down a couple of years ago and had a great time.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The winner of the Reef2Reef Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

R2R-Roll-Call-Random.jpg

R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats @NeSsyAqua !

The winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home another $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

FB-Roll-Call-Random.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats Daniel Creeron!

Grand-Prize-Random.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg
Congrats Douglas White!

WOW! I'm in shock. I've honestly never won anything "big" on any of these contests. Can't wait to set it up. I was just thinking the other day that I'm getting tired of unplugging my skimmer every time I need to clean the skimmer cup.

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've given up on setting a budget for Brandon's live sales!!!! Or for that matter, having one when I see him at the frag swaps. I know he is always going to make me a sweet deal I can't pass up even though it is over my budget. That is why I always hit his booth last, I know if he is first I won't have any $$$ left to spend at any of the others.

Do you plan on being at Reef Currents 2021? Should be a great show with Zoanthids.com, Cherry Corals, Golden Basket and Jason Fox there. Depending on what is going on here show wise around that time, I may drive down for it. I drove down a couple of years ago and had a great time.
I do plan on going! It’ll be my first real reef show and I’m crazy excited!!! I’ll have to save up for a long time to afford anything there though...

jeblin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grabbed 8 frags (thanks to the bathroom break codes :) )! All have opened up already and are looking fantastic! Fantastic packaging and frags all around. Will definitely be sending more money your way next time too

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags arrived about an hour ago. Awesome shipping as noted previously.

Here's my haul:

Obsidian Zoa
Blue Lagoons Zoa
Pinky Pie Zoa
Pop Fizz Mushroom
Haterades Zoa
Daisy Smurfette Zoa
Scrambled Eggs Zoa
Falcons Zoa

$250 Mysetery Zoa Box:
Supergirl
Laffy Taffy
Inception
Oxide
Blue Russian
Pink Minefield

$250 Gift Certificate from Facebook Roll Call
Death Trap
Pink Zipper Grande
Mary Jane
Blondies
WWC Halle Berry
Flaming Fireballs

Picture of the containers lines up with the frag rack positioning. I do this so I can know which is which; at least until they settle and I move them to other places in the tank.

PXL_20201006_154635781.jpg

PXL_20201006_154551362.jpg

PXL_20201006_154600821.jpg

PXL_20201006_154623239.jpg

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags arrived about an hour ago. Awesome shipping as noted previously.

Here's my haul:

Obsidian Zoa
Blue Lagoons Zoa
Pinky Pie Zoa
Pop Fizz Mushroom
Haterades Zoa
Daisy Smurfette Zoa
Scrambled Eggs Zoa
Falcons Zoa

$250 Mysetery Zoa Box:
Supergirl
Laffy Taffy
Inception
Oxide
Blue Russian
Pink Minefield

$250 Gift Certificate from Facebook Roll Call
Death Trap
Pink Zipper Grande
Mary Jane
Blondies
WWC Halle Berry
Flaming Fireballs

Picture of the containers lines up with the frag rack positioning. I do this so I can know which is which; at least until they settle and I move them to other places in the tank.

PXL_20201006_154635781.jpg

PXL_20201006_154551362.jpg

PXL_20201006_154600821.jpg

PXL_20201006_154623239.jpg
Tell me how you like the pink minefield! I think I’m leaning towards it for my $50 gift card! You’re gonna love those zipper grandes, mine are still getting bigger every day!

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

R2R-Roll-Call-Random.jpg

R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats @NeSsyAqua !

FB-Roll-Call-Random.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg
Congrats Daniel Creeron!

Grand-Prize-Random.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg
Congrats Douglas White!

OMG so close. If he doesn't want it am I next in line lol?

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted some updated pictures after about 3 hours in the tank over in my build thread.

Almost everything is opened up... one plug was opened but then my Lemon Clown Goby decided to perch on it. lol

@footgal - the Pink Minefield is one of the ones that hasn't fully opened up yet. When it does I'll try to get a picture.

PXL_20201006_183845068.jpg

PXL_20201006_183904134.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back