Free 120 Gallon Reef Ready

lwhite37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon reef ready tank taking up space in my garage that I will give away free to anyone willing to pick it up. It does have some scratches on the glass and rim but has no leaks. I replaced the tank a while ago and have no plans for it. I am in the Plainfield/Joliet area.

tank.jpeg

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon reef ready tank taking up space in my garage that I will give away free to anyone willing to pick it up. It does have some scratches on the glass and rim but has no leaks. I replaced the tank a while ago and have no plans for it. I am in the Plainfield/Joliet area.

tank.jpeg
I have a 120 gallon reef ready tank taking up space in my garage that I will give away free to anyone

joemharris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tank.jpeg
Is this still available, [email protected]

Lord_Mort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still available, [email protected]
Hi Joe,

Welcome to Reef2Reef. Since you are new here, I will assume that you didn't realize this is an old thread. It was posted in March of 2021 and was gone within a couple of weeks. If you read the whole thread, you can see where the OP (Original Poster) said it was picked up.

So, are you local to the Chicagoland area?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back