Free 29gal tank, sump, pump, additives, stuff

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to give away everything I have listed here. It's stuff that I'm just not going to use and I'm sure that someone else could use it. I'll post pictures with descriptions below. If you want anything, contact me. I'm in the Madison area. Thanks!

1 pound BRS Soda Ash
1 pound BRS Calcium Chloride
3 x BRS 1 gallon mixing jugs
2 x BRS mixing jug spouts
The additives are unused and well-sealed. The jugs look wet in the picture because I had just rinsed them.
Additives.JPG

1 x 29 gallon PetCo glass aquarium
I had intended to use this as a sum and had siliconed some baffles in, but have removed them and all of the silicone. There is still some black silicone left on the silicone seams in the bottom of the tank and there are a couple of notches that I cut in the black plastic rim (see the picture below). The tank should be clean and useable as a main tank, frag tank, or sump.
Tank Full Shot.JPG

Tank Top Side.JPG

1 x Eshopps sump
I'm not sure what model this is (maybe an RS75?). It's a generation or two old and needs to be cleaned, but it's in great shape. It has a 4" round sock holder built in.
Sump Side.JPG

1 x Sicce Syncra 3.0 pump
It needs to be cleaned, but should be in great working condition.
Syncra 3.JPG

1 x ball valve
Used with the Syncra pump. It could use some cleaning, but is in great condition.
Valve.JPG

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pump has been taken. Seriously, I'm giving this stuff away--you just need to pick it up. Let me know if you're interested!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again JB! Just received the pump in the mail! Sicce Syncra 3.0 for $13...can't beat that!

Once again appreciate you paying it forward!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back