• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Aquarium 210 gallon and more

Item Price
$.01
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s free (tank only) just get it out of my house. I have other aquariums (for free) but this one has to go first. It’s VERY large and heavy, you will need 4 strong people and a truck ( in basement )
Also have 55 gallon, 40 breeder and reef ready 60gallon with eshopps overflow. Any or all so long as you take the 210 gallon.
Wrought Iron stand for 40 breeder and a Petco stand for the 60g …free
Post day & time here…earliest wins, no holds, 1st come 1st serve… pm me for details. (I live near Cleveland Hopkins airport)

image.jpg

Tigertail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love details about the 60g and stand. Is it emptied and ready to go? What are the dimensions (or brand so I can look it up myself)

OP
OP
Doctorgori

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love details about the 60g and stand. Is it emptied and ready to go? What are the dimensions (or brand so I can look it up myself)
it’s a Marineland 36 x 18 …I drilled it out for a Eshopps overflow so it’s reef ready. I’ll throw in a CPR skimmer and Cliffhanger sock holder… heck come today and I’ll include some Nicrew LED,s …again the lights are today only as I need this 210g thing GONE !,,,,
What are the demensions of the 210?
72” x 24” x 29” …. don’t know the weight but it takes 4 strong people to move

jerseydave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im New to the forum and it doesn’t appear as if I can PM yet, would you mind sending me a PM so we can discuss details?

jerseydave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im New to the forum and it doesn’t appear as if I can PM yet, would you mind sending me a PM so we can discuss details?
It’s free (tank only) just get it out of my house. I have other aquariums (for free) but this one has to go first. It’s VERY large and heavy, you will need 4 strong people and a truck ( in basement )
Also have 55 gallon, 40 breeder and reef ready 60gallon with eshopps overflow. Any or all so long as you take the 210 gallon.
Post day & time here…earliest wins, no holds, 1st come 1st serve… pm me for details. (I live near Cleveland Hopkins airport)

image.jpg
Much thanks to Doctorgori and his wife for giving away such a fantastic tank and sump. Doctorgori is a truly passionate about our hobby and a true gentleman. After moving this beast, I now know why it was free. It was one heck of a job and it weighs as much as a Volkswagen! I had two additional strong guys and it was still tough, it darn near didn’t fit down my basement steps. Thanks again Doc for getting me back into the hobby.

dtread

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg
Is there anything wrong with it I’m in the Cleveland area and what is the dimensions

dtread

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg
I’ll come get it in the morning how do I contact you

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back