• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Flame Angelfish to a good home

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have a free flame angelfish if anyone wants it. My LFS gave it to me when they were dropping off equipment saying it was going to die so I had to take it, but if anyone wants a free flame angelfish they can have it to pick up in Westchester New York. The fish is a bit beaten up (by my clownfish) so I'd like to get her out of my tanks right after the holidays. Currently she's eating pellets and Mysis shrimp I think she also eats nori but I don't have it on me right now. .
IMG_3776-1.jpeg

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi I live in Connecticut if the first guy who contacted you falls through I would love to have him. I have a 90 gallon been in hobby for 7 years he would get a great home with me

OP
OP
Sosuke

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the lack of responses. Somebody has agreed to take the fish if anything changes I'll post if its available. Thanks.

FindingPonyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have a free flame angelfish if anyone wants it. My LFS gave it to me when they were dropping off equipment saying it was going to die so I had to take it, but if anyone wants a free flame angelfish they can have it to pick up in Westchester New York. The fish is a bit beaten up (by my clownfish) so I'd like to get her out of my tanks right after the holidays. Currently she's eating pellets and Mysis shrimp I think she also eats nori but I don't have it on me right now. .
IMG_3776-1.jpeg
I'll put it in my 8 gallon tank where I'll feed it flakey staples and I have a lot of NPS coral in it. I live in Antarctica and I don't have a heater. Let me know shipping details!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back