• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE - four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 flourescent bulbs

Peter Houde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 fluorescent bulbs have been sitting unwrapped in their original packaging since I jettisoned my furnace - er, I mean my monster metal halides and actinic combo years ago. Yeah, the aquarium is not quite the same, but the house is much cooler and my chiller is no longer overloaded. The bulbs are FREE for the asking plus actual shipping cost from Las Cruces NM 88007. I'm never going to use these bulbs and they're just taking up space in my garage. Someone must be able to use these. Take them, they're yours. Did I mention? They're FREE.

Joel Kingsland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 fluorescent bulbs have been sitting unwrapped in their original packaging since I jettisoned my furnace - er, I mean my monster metal halides and actinic combo years ago. Yeah, the aquarium is not quite the same, but the house is much cooler and my chiller is no longer overloaded. The bulbs are FREE for the asking plus actual shipping cost from Las Cruces NM 88007. I'm never going to use these bulbs and they're just taking up space in my garage. Someone must be able to use these. Take them, they're yours. Did I mention? They're FREE.
Can you give me a price on shipping to 29821? I would love to have them. I am cycling a 125G now and need lighting.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back