FREE - four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 fluorescent bulbs

Peter Houde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Peter Houde

Community Member​

Joined Feb 28, 2021 Messages 79 Reaction score 46 Review score +0 /0 /-0 Location New Mexico, USA

I have four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 fluorescent bulbs have been sitting unwrapped in their original packaging since I jettisoned my furnace - er, I mean my monster metal halides and actinic combo years ago. Yeah, the aquarium is not quite the same, but the house is much cooler and my chiller is no longer overloaded. The bulbs are FREE for the asking plus actual shipping cost from Las Cruces NM 88007. I'm never going to use these bulbs and they're just taking up space in my garage. Someone must be able to use them. Please, take them, they're yours. Did I mention? They're FREE.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Peter Houde

Community Member​

Joined Feb 28, 2021 Messages 79 Reaction score 46 Review score +0 /0 /-0 Location New Mexico, USA

I have four new unused 48" Coralife Actinic T12 fluorescent bulbs have been sitting unwrapped in their original packaging since I jettisoned my furnace - er, I mean my monster metal halides and actinic combo years ago. Yeah, the aquarium is not quite the same, but the house is much cooler and my chiller is no longer overloaded. The bulbs are FREE for the asking plus actual shipping cost from Las Cruces NM 88007. I'm never going to use these bulbs and they're just taking up space in my garage. Someone must be able to use them. Please, take them, they're yours. Did I mention? They're FREE.
hey! I'll take them! I'll pay for shipping to Chicago!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back