Free Frag Tank?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
This is very cool!

ReeferMan420

View Badges
Reaction score
Man I miss my tank. Would so love to be part of this. 5 more months and I get my new tank! Doctor's orders. After a few years of dealing with a terrible disease, Doc said I should get back in the hobby. I miss my tank :(

MHG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I see the vote buttons on the submitted videos. Is this another BS Internet voting contest or is marine depot using the votes for something
else? I see videos just put up today with over 50 votes. Its like the BRS facebook contest where the people with the most facebook friends win...

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I see the vote buttons on the submitted videos. Is this another BS Internet voting contest or is marine depot using the votes for something
else? I see videos just put up today with over 50 votes. Its like the BRS facebook contest where the people with the most facebook friends win...

Post a video review and the 5 videos with the most votes will get to be the product testers. Seems pretty simple

MHG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So the person with the most facebook friends wins? Figures.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Cool contest!

Last edited:

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
only problem is that some people with many votes didnt review any thing. there is a guy on there basically showing off a new tank and stand install. No product review there. Hopefully they will weed through the proper entries and not just go by number of votes. put proper entries in a group then go by votes.

just my 2 cents

Back