USArmyReefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
CONGRATULATIONS @brentlee6969 FOR WINNING A GORGEOUS BASHSEA SUMP FROM MOTOR CITY CORALS!!!

Thank you everyone for coming out to play with us this past week and I look forward to seeing y'all on our next live sale on 2/28 and 4/23-24!
I'm looking forward to that email so I can spend more money on coral lol

OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Double 69! this guy is serious about 69!
champ.gif

Stang67

Fastest on race day
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
CONGRATULATIONS @brentlee6969 FOR WINNING A GORGEOUS BASHSEA SUMP FROM MOTOR CITY CORALS!!!

Thank you everyone for coming out to play with us this past week and I look forward to seeing y'all on our next sale on 2/28 and 4/23-24!
Calendar marked see you all then!

Motorcitycorals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Congrats Brent,
Thank you everyone for tuning in, i look forward to doing more stuff like this in the future.
My live sale dates this year are Feb 28th, April 23-24. if you have never checked out my live sales come join in i am know to give some killer deals , I will have great prizes that will help everyone have better success with their reef. Maybe next i will do a Bashsea Bioreactor Hmmm.
Have a safe and happy new year,
I will be working hard to get every ones prizes out, please be patient with me.
Joel

tbrown3589

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Congrats Brent,
Thank you everyone for tuning in, i look forward to doing more stuff like this in the future.
My live sale dates this year are Feb 28th, April 23-24. if you have never checked out my live sales come join in i am know to give some killer deals , I will have great prizes that will help everyone have better success with their reef. Maybe next i will do a Bashsea Bioreactor Hmmm.
Have a safe and happy new year,
I will be working hard to get every ones prizes out, please be patient with me.
Joel
Thanks Joel @Motorcitycorals !!!! You guys are awesome and I look forward to hanging out with you guys!

OP
CodyBot

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Btw, these are what I was making on my cnc router earlier. GME Christmas ornaments. My buddy, my brother, and I did well with the stock in January. My acrylic guy took forever to get me the supplies, but I finally am getting them done.

That was before I bonded them so you can see the paper sticking out the back of the letters.

27A41D38-A0A3-45E5-815A-BD0EA7E74B88.jpeg

Legendary