Stang67

Fastest on race day
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
In the new thread Joel said he’s got swag!!! Hopefully some of that will find its way to your mailbox!!
Do you ever sleep?

Utubereefer

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Do you ever sleep?
Of course! Gotta recharge the batteries

Motorcitycorals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I subscribed but haven’t received an email with anything.
Please send me your email , I will look to see your in my list or what the issue is.
Joel

Mibu

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sent. I receive the newsletter. Guess I didn’t win anything.:(
I am not expecting anything since i didnt order. These guys are overly generous everytime i drop in on their live sales. With that said

@Motorcitycorals. Do you guys expect to have any glitter bomb gonis in a few months?

Stang67

Fastest on race day
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I am not expecting anything since i didnt order. These guys are overly generous everytime i drop in on their live sales. With that said

@Motorcitycorals. Do you guys expect to have any glitter bomb gonis in a few months?
Between you or hid and utube. Geez you all know all the good spots. I am gonna hit them up in Feb. When they are in my neck of the woods. Super excited. Maybe I can order online and they could bring me my order hahaha.

Mibu

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Between you or hid and utube. Geez you all know all the good spots. I am gonna hit them up in Feb. When they are in my neck of the woods. Super excited. Maybe I can order online and they could bring me my order hahaha.
I'll have to tag you if i don't see you in the good events. They are fun. Can't win if you don't play either :)

Misiu

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
holiday 1200x300.jpg

Motor City Corals | 5 Days Of GIVEAWAYS!

All of you wonderful citizens of Whoville have always been kind, so it’s time to GIVE BACK!

Every
Boy or Girl filled with the holiday spirit will receive a FREE gift. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

list to dos.jpg

Join Us each day this week to play along in some of the reindeer games.
smile.gif

In addition to your free gift we will also be having 5 Days of Giveaways and games with CodyBot each day this week.

FREE Gifts
include a Bashesea Sump SS30 Model, Frag Packs, Gift Cards, Free Shipping, Discount Coupons, Coral Food, Swag and More.

Have you been Naughty or Nice? … Doesn’t matter, everyone gets a gift! No purchase necessary.

To receive your free gift, Sign Up for our newsletter and post in this thread that you did so. We promise not to be naughty and spam your inbox with coal.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SIGNUP
(SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF WEBSITE FOR SIGN UP FORM)

holiday 800x1200.jpg
holiday 1200x300.jpg

Motor City Corals | 5 Days Of GIVEAWAYS!

All of you wonderful citizens of Whoville have always been kind, so it’s time to GIVE BACK!

Every
Boy or Girl filled with the holiday spirit will receive a FREE gift. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

list to dos.jpg

Join Us each day this week to play along in some of the reindeer games.
smile.gif

In addition to your free gift we will also be having 5 Days of Giveaways and games with CodyBot each day this week.

FREE Gifts
include a Bashesea Sump SS30 Model, Frag Packs, Gift Cards, Free Shipping, Discount Coupons, Coral Food, Swag and More.

Have you been Naughty or Nice? … Doesn’t matter, everyone gets a gift! No purchase necessary.

To receive your free gift, Sign Up for our newsletter and post in this thread that you did so. We promise not to be naughty and spam your inbox with coal.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SIGNUP
(SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF WEBSITE FOR SIGN UP FORM)

holiday 800x1200.jpg
Subscribed

Motorcitycorals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Thank you. I try to hook everyone up nice.
I will have more Goni soon , just letting them grow a bit before I cut.
joel

Motorcitycorals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Got my order in today!!! Wasn’t able to get pictures of the coral yet but the piece of space invader pectinia i got was practically a mini colony. I’ve seen chunks like that sell for over $200! Also got some SWAG!!!!!!
B6910602-A27F-48BD-B193-02D216761FE3.jpeg
Glad you like everything.

jas_scott2011

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Lucky! Still waiting on my frag pack
Got my order in today!!! Wasn’t able to get pictures of the coral yet but the piece of space invader pectinia i got was practically a mini colony. I’ve seen chunks like that sell for over $200! Also got some SWAG!!!!!!
B6910602-A27F-48BD-B193-02D216761FE3.jpeg

Digitalfirex

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Please send me your email , I will look to see your in my list or what the issue is.
Joel
I completely forgot about this... have you sent any newsletters about live sales etc? I know I signed up and never received any emails :/

Digitalfirex

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
In the new thread Joel said he’s got swag!!! Hopefully some of that will find its way to your mailbox!!
Sweet thx

What do you use?

• Gfo

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Carbon

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Carbon & GFO

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • Water changes

Votes: 52 55.9%
Santa Monica Filtration