• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE GSP FRAGS FOR MINNESOTA!!

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some gsp that's going crazy, over-growing itself. I'm either going to frag it or toss it in the trash. Since it's pretty much worthless unless your a retailer, I'm willing to give it away to anyone that lives in the twin cities area and is willing to meet at my convenience. I'm in Plymouth almost daily.

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ill take a healthy chunk!
Cool! If you're willing to meet somewhere on Hwy 55 I'll briefly be out that way tomorrow about 830 am. Otherwise it will most likely be next week sometime before I'm back that way. I live in New Prague if you wanted to make the drive. I'll also be in Bloomington around 3am, Friday morning. (Crazy schedule)

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you still have excess and willing to ship to 29626, I’ll take the 20$ plus shipping offer

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back