FREE IPAD GIVEAWAY from the makers of the eXact iDip® 570 at MACNA and RAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hope you’re all as excited about Reef-A-Palooza California and MACNA as we are! In addition to our normal booth activities, this year we'll be giving away A BRAND NEW IPAD at each show! For a chance to win, simply stop by our booth (#813 at RAP, #912 at MACNA) and complete an entry form. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page after each show (ITS) and the iPad will be mailed to them.

You DO NOT need to own an eXact iDip® 570 to enter nor do you have to purchase anything. Simply stop by, say hi, and complete an entry form. Can you still ask about the eXact iDip® 570 and get a demonstration? Of course! The eXact iDip® 570 will make a great companion to your iPad as it is bluetooth capable, letting you share, track, and save your water quality testing results straight from the eXact iDip® app. *The eXact iDip® 570 is not included in the giveaway.

IPAD DETAILS: We will be giving away the newest model, 32 gb, space grey WiFi iPad.

Learn more about the eXact iDip 570 here: https://sensafe.com/exact-idip-570-photometer/

Follow us on social media!

Facebook: Sensafe

Twitter: @sensafe

Instagram: sensafe_ITS

Let us know if you'll be there! Best of luck everyone!

18x24 Giveaway Poster For Posts_small.jpg

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to seeing you at MACNA this year!

I've found your product to be intriguing and I love the simplicity of it but I also find much of it unclear. Hopefully you can set me strait in 2 weeks!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.... Then I will definitly bring some other test kits to compare the readings! Ive was interested in this in the past, but was very discouraged by reviews. Has there been any recent improvements?

OP
OP
eXact iDip®

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.... Then I will definitly bring some other test kits to compare the readings! Ive was interested in this in the past, but was very discouraged by reviews. Has there been any recent improvements?

Can't wait to meet you! Stop by the booth and meet with our team. We have been in the market for several years now and have continually optimized each component to give you the best results possible. Soon we will have ReadySnap ampoules for Marine water. These ampoules contain water standards with predetermined values to verify the accuracy of any manufacturers tests (including our eXact® photometers). Easy 3 step procedure (snap, fill and test). If you get the acceptable result using the Ready Snap solution, then you can be confident that the reagent, you, and the photometer are working as a SYSTEM correctly.

OP
OP
eXact iDip®

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to seeing you at MACNA this year!

I've found your product to be intriguing and I love the simplicity of it but I also find much of it unclear. Hopefully you can set me strait in 2 weeks!

Look forward to meeting you and clearing things up! And feel free to reach out whenever, either on this site or our email [email protected], if you ever have any questions

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to meet you! Stop by the booth and meet with our team. We have been in the market for several years now and have continually optimized each component to give you the best results possible. Soon we will have ReadySnap ampoules for Marine water. These ampoules contain water standards with predetermined values to verify the accuracy of any manufacturers tests (including our eXact® photometers). Easy 3 step procedure (snap, fill and test). If you get the acceptable result using the Ready Snap solution, then you can be confident that the reagent, you, and the photometer are working as a SYSTEM correctly.

Nice, that sounds good. I know my favorite online retailer BRS chose not to stock this due to reliability and accuracy, so hopefully the calibration solutions work well!

OP
OP
eXact iDip®

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, that sounds good. I know my favorite online retailer BRS chose not to stock this due to reliability and accuracy, so hopefully the calibration solutions work well!

We're excited about them and we'll post any updates we have!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back