• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE RO BUDDIE RODI 50GPD

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded to a BRS value plus RODI so I’m trying to help someone out who’s starting out in the hobby. Just send me a shipping label and it’s yours. Here’s a pic of the unit.

A56F72F5-4335-4001-AEEA-7104D96D42A7.jpeg

tyro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks pretty decent man. Got a few month old 34 gal. That would keep me in water pretty well. Not really sure how I could send a shipping label to you but I'd be willing to figure it out. Also where do you get the filters for that unit?

OP
OP
Arcu2

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks pretty decent man. Got a few month old 34 gal. That would keep me in water pretty well. Not really sure how I could send a shipping label to you but I'd be willing to figure it out. Also where do you get the filters for that unit?
Everything you can find on Amazon. I was still getting 0 TDS from it so I know it’s got a little more to go before you have to change out any of the cartridges. PM me!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back