Free Rock Anemones and Palythoa Grandis

Uncle Pico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a couple months ago to sell these two rock anemones and a group of palys from my nano tank. We had to do some work on the house and had to move out for a bit. The coral's got neglected. When I returned, they were in a little shock, and the palys are bleached. Instead of selling them, I am willing to give them away for free with some stipulations: First, know that they are a little traumatized, and will need some TLC; Second, If you want the palys, you have to take the whole piece of live rock they are on (which also has several rock anemone babies on it. You would need to bring a 5 gal bucket or equivalent.) The palys have roughly 10 bleached heads; Third, you will need to take my ring cowrie as well, since he needs a home. I am not taking any pictures of them because they are stressed, and it would not give them justice to what they look like healthy. Just know that if you can nurse them back to health, they are beautiful.

Let me know if you want them. I prefer (actually my wife prefers :)) that I get rid of them by this weekend. Thanks.

Hollyaxt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh, sugar. Missed by mere minutes. Glad they found a home.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back