FREE SHIPPING on $99 orders or more at Cultivated Reef!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of our most popular DOOR BUSTERS is loaded up and the timer is running! This offer will end Tuesday at noon eastern time.

Colorful and hardy ORA Bird Of Paradise now only $5!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

orabop2.jpg

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @YumaMan and @TheHarold ;Joyful

I do not see any white flecks in the picture of your rose bta but they should show be showing up soon.

Actually struggling a bit--- it managed to climb from the rock to the glass front panel yesterday (my bad, was too close), so I tried again a couple hours ago.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheHarold are you saying the bta is struggling? How is it doing today? They usually wonder around some looking for a preferred spot before they settle in.

The phrasing would not be “it is struggling”, it would be “I am struggling with it” haha. It climbed straight up my glass, then wandered to my overflow where it was slightly (just slightly) damaged. Still looks big and happy though; it’ll be 100% fine. I put it back onto a more isolated rock and have very little flow going so hopefully it will attach.

Just a misbehaving nem, no worries. Not on you, beyond your failure to discipline them properly!! LOL :D

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today and I'm very pleased with CR. The rasta "frag" I received is literally a colony (18? polyps). It's amazing! I might get a poor quality photo later once everyone is open. The birds of paradise "doorbuster" I ordered about 2 months ago with a "nano" clam has 17+ new branches starting. The clam has also done very well and remains in good health.

Also, fruit loops--I need them! In my experience CR has repeatedly over delivered on already fantastic deals. I'm starting to sound like an apologist for CR, but they are literally that amazing.

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@acananoreefer thank you for the awesome pictures and kind words!!!

Your LPS look really healthy :)
Thank you, they all grow way faster than anything soft in there (looking at you star polyps). I've moved those things all over the tank and they do ok but never really take off. I chopped them up and glued them directly to the back wall a few days ago. I'm also going to try increasing nitrates (been running close to zero) some by feeding more often and doing a smaller water change each week. Sorry for the minor thread-hijacking, but over half my tank is from you guys now. :)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back