FREE SHIPPING with awesome discounts!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey reefers,

We are offering a generous shipping offer right now. From now until May 16th enjoy free overnight shipping on any coral order over $149 (fish are not included towards the $149). Simply enter the coupon code freeship149 during the checkout process.

In addition we have many awesome sales and deals going on right now that will add tremendous value to your purchase with us. Examples below...

Oregon Torts now 75% off!!! This is a special door buster price that won't last long...

image.jpeg

Blue Tip Slimers 23% off!

image.jpeg

Cornbred Rainbow Infusions 39% off!!!

image.jpeg

And much much more! Click here to view all our sale items and don't forget to enter the coupon code freeshipping149 to receive free overnight shipping on your coral order that's over $149!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oregons are "slower growers" but not terribly slow. Once they get to a bulky size frag they start to grow at a faster rate. In fact our colony is growing so fast right now that we need to thin it down, hence the door buster off :)

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah that was not written correctly. We fixed it. What we were trying to say is that we have been farming it for over 10 years. That photo is simply a mini colony from our parent.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome price on the Oregon Tort! I will be ordering asap :) #wiscoreefers
Thanks @Zach B!

We are in the final hours of the incredible Oregon Tort door buster. A massive 75% off which ends tomorrow at noon eastern time. Combine this offer with free shipping on orders over $149!!! (excludes fish) Just use coupon code freeship149 at checkout.

MUST HAVE ACRO!!! AKA Oregon Tort. CLICK HERE
image.jpeg

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still time to take advantage of the free shipping offer. Just use the coupon freeship149 and receive free shipping on any order (excludes fish). Lots of items on sale to make reaching the $149 minimum fun and easy. As an example check out our latest door buster...

Vivids Rainbow Acropora now just $25!!!

image.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back