Free snowflake clowns and inverts

SailorJerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bonded pair of beautiful snowflake clowns a few types of hermits, banded stars, a large scarlet cleaner shrimp a few types of “live rock” rock was cured three months ago and looks great.
I have a baby coming and soon not going to have the time or money take care of this tank. Coral is gone already I’m looking to find them a good home in a tank they can be successful the clowns are only around 8months old.
Let me know if you think you would be a good match. I am in the Santa Rosa area pick up only
Email me if interested [email protected]

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bonded pair of beautiful snowflake clowns a few types of hermits, banded stars, a large scarlet cleaner shrimp a few types of “live rock” rock was cured three months ago and looks great.
I have a baby coming and soon not going to have the time or money take care of this tank. Coral is gone already I’m looking to find them a good home in a tank they can be successful the clowns are only around 8months old.
Let me know if you think you would be a good match. I am in the Santa Rosa area pick up only
Email me if interested [email protected]

Very interested btw :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back