FREE TEST for 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it work for a 15 gallon? if so, cool! ... or maybe warm?

300W heaters mostly fit for 50-60 gallon large fish tank, you may need a small power one?

I currently have the 300w Inkbird heater in a 20G QT tank and it is working just fine.
I set the temp to 77F and it has maintained that better than the 150W fluval heater I had on the tank previously.
I have two other thermometers in the tank to also monitor temps and this heater does a good job holding the set temp, even in a smaller tank like a 20G(long).

Mommabear83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey reefers, we got some new hits to the shelves! We are going to put the 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater for FREE TEST on R2R.
We truly look forward to receiving your valuable feedback about this new product for continuous improvement.

Product link: https://amzn.to/2T4ech2

To sign up - Like and comment on this thread. ;Joyful I'll send you a PM.

(Only available for the USA now;Cold)

1英规-970-300.jpg
I’d like to try one!!

Mtracy1998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

Hey reefers, we got some new hits to the shelves! We are going to put the 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater for FREE TEST on R2R.
We truly look forward to receiving your valuable feedback about this new product for continuous improvement.

1英规-970-300.jpg
I’d love to try one out

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding my 2 cents. I was hoping to test this out and provide feedback but will not do it on Amazon when InkBird is refunding the purchase price. It's shady at best and violates Amazon's policies. What's funny is that I like InkBird's products and have 2 bbq sensors and an aquarium controller but this practice of basically paying for Amazon reviews kinda rubs me the wrong way.

About Amazon Verified Purchase Reviews​

An "Amazon Verified Purchase" review means we've verified that the person writing the review purchased the product at Amazon and didn't receive the product at a deep discount.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding my 2 cents. I was hoping to test this out and provide feedback but will not do it on Amazon when InkBird is refunding the purchase price. It's shady at best and violates Amazon's policies. What's funny is that I like InkBird's products and have 2 bbq sensors and an aquarium controller but this practice of basically paying for Amazon reviews kinda rubs me the wrong way.

About Amazon Verified Purchase Reviews​

An "Amazon Verified Purchase" review means we've verified that the person writing the review purchased the product at Amazon and didn't receive the product at a deep discount.
I get what you are saying, but I'm not sure that really applies here.

Nobody is receiving the product at a deep discount.... You are going to be paying full price for the item, and then you will get to use the item for as long as you want and then leave a truthful review. What part of that is against amazon's policies?

You won't get the refund (discount) until after you've done your review, which should be done like any other review you would leave on Amazon.

There is also nothing from stopping anybody from making a completely truthful review of the item, which is what I hope is going to be going on here. Inkbird doesn't tell you to only leave a glowing review. They say use the product and then leave a review.

I plan on leaving a truthful review of the heater. If it craps out and is junk I have no problem saying so.

The Inkbird rep said they want reviews, they didn't say they only want good reviews, so I plan on leaving my honest review. I don't see any reason why anybody wouldn't give an honest review. Its a $25 aquarium heater.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody is receiving the product at a deep discount.... You are going to be paying full price for the item, and then you will get to use the item for as long as you want and then leave a truthful review. What part of that is against amazon's policies?

It ends up costing you $0. Whether it costs you nothing at the beginning or the end, it still costs you nothing.

Orko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved a new Inkbird Plus 300W heater at first glance the construction it is made well sturdy I like the design so far no to terribly long .. now off to put it in wate and see how it works..

smallcrpt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if this is still live i would love to try one, i'm in the market for a new thermo anyway!

snowolf24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASED!

1英规-970-300.jpg
I would leave a good honest review of this!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back