FREE TEST for INKBIRD Infrared Thermometer Gun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is the third one I’ve done.
They've got some great items for the aquarium. I've got several. They've also started offering other equipment for different hobbies. I recently received a WiFi thermometer for BBQ Smokers.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've got some great items for the aquarium. I've got several. They've also started offering other equipment for different hobbies. I recently received a WiFi thermometer for BBQ Smokers.
I’ve always used and loved their temp controllers, I’m up to three of them.
I used their heaters for a while, and they worked well other than I would eventually have them fail all with the same error. I think it was because the top was getting covered in coralline algae and it made the heater think it was out of the water, but that’s just a guess.

I almost bought one of their kitchen vacuum sealers and sous vide cookers the other day, I’m kinda regretting not getting them.

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

We're doing another FREE TEST for INKBIRD INK-IFT03 Infrared Thermometer Gun on R2R.

We truly look forward to receiving your valuable and honest feedback!

Product page: https://amzn.to/3qLxchF
(Only available for USA store this time)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM.

1663572470155.png
Happy to participate in the test!

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to test this product out if you have any spots left. Running your temp controller for the past year

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Would love to compare your product with the ones I currently use. It really surprises me no one really explains Emissivity, it is nice that yours is adjustable!
Thanks for pointing that out! Adjustable emissivity will make the readings more accurate!

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Devan Patel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ShadowMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any chance us UK folks could get in on the action ;)

would be interesting to see how it stacks up with my Inkbird ITC-306A, Seneye Sicce Syncra and Apex readings :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope everyone understands that this product does not appear to be designed for reefing. It is for checking the temp of surfaces such as food, etc. It may not work well with water.

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it and yes we realize it’s not necessarily for reefing but can let you know temps of lights and other reefing related items. Not sure how accurate it will be with water temp but can always check and see.

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hope everyone understands that this product does not appear to be designed for reefing. It is for checking the temp of surfaces such as food, etc. It may not work well with water.
Hey Matt, the INK-IFT03 IR thermometer gun is designed for checking the temps of your aquariums. It allows you to check your aquariums temperature accurately, quickly, and without cross contaminating your other fish tanks.

OP
OP
INKBIRD_official

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bought it and yes we realize it’s not necessarily for reefing but can let you know temps of lights and other reefing related items. Not sure how accurate it will be with water temp but can always check and see.
Hey Dbichler. It has adjustable emissivity so can be very accurate for checking the water temps. If you're tired of buying countless $5-15 Aquarium Thermometers which are inaccurate and easy to break. You should give this product a try. :grinning-squinting-face:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought two more inkbird temp controllers for a total of seven. I would be interested to test this product and compare the temps of the infrared gun to the readout on the temp sensors.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back