FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michelle8517

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
I am interested in this device. Thank you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back