FREE TEST for INKBIRDPLUS Bluetooth Smart Deadbolt Lock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, lovely members,

We're doing another FREE TEST on R2R for the newly released INKBIRDPLUS Smart Deadbolt Lock (Two variations are available)! :D

INKBIRDPLUS Smart Deadbolt Lock is a convenient upgrade to your door hardware with simple smart lock programming functions accessible on your mobile phone, using Bluetooth technology.

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

1670839566028.png
Im down to try this out

BamaCoastPyrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, lovely members,

We're doing another FREE TEST on R2R for the newly released INKBIRDPLUS Smart Deadbolt Lock (Two variations are available)! :D

INKBIRDPLUS Smart Deadbolt Lock is a convenient upgrade to your door hardware with simple smart lock programming functions accessible on your mobile phone, using Bluetooth technology.

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

1670839566028.png
If you still have spots, I would like to test and review this product.

Muffin87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, lovely members,

1670839566028.png
I'm interested!

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else got their lock installed yet? Can the Auto Lock be “permanently” turned off? Every time I disable it it turns back on the next time the door gets locked. That’s not a feature I wish to use.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else got their lock installed yet? Can the Auto Lock be “permanently” turned off? Every time I disable it it turns back on the next time the door gets locked. That’s not a feature I wish to use.
I know if I press the button on the inside of the lock to allow free passage mode it will go back to auto lock when I lock it next time. There is a option in the app to disable auto lock, does it change back to on next time it’s locked? I haven’t tried disabling it in the app, but when I get home in a few hours I’d be more than happy to see what it does.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this another product where you have to leave a review on Amazon in order to get it for free?

or would a review directly to InkBird suffice? I would hope the latter otherwise you’re just buying reviews.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this another product where you have to leave a review on Amazon in order to get it for free?

or would a review directly to InkBird suffice? I would hope the latter otherwise you’re just buying reviews.
Yes it is a requirement that a review be left on Amazon. While I agree they are buying reviews there is no requirement to leave a good review. I have reviewed several items for InkBird and on one of them I left a bad review and they still refunded the purchase price just as they said they would.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is a requirement that a review be left on Amazon. While I agree they are buying reviews there is no requirement to leave a good review. I have reviewed several items for InkBird and on one of them I left a bad review and they still refunded the purchase price just as they said they would.
Do the reviews get marked as part of promotional thing or free or however Amazon tags them these days?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the reviews get marked as part of promotional thing or free or however Amazon tags them these days?
There are reviews that are on Amazon that say of a free item for the lock but I am assuming those were given out through another platform. I see no possible way that the review of anyone on here could be marked as such since the item was purchased on Amazon as normal. I haven’t left a review of the lock yet though.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know if I press the button on the inside of the lock to allow free passage mode it will go back to auto lock when I lock it next time. There is a option in the app to disable auto lock, does it change back to on next time it’s locked? I haven’t tried disabling it in the app, but when I get home in a few hours I’d be more than happy to see what it does.
Yeah, the Disable Auto Lock slider on the app Unlocks the door and it says Enter Free Passage Mode. As soon as you lock it again the slider moves itself back to on and the auto lock reactivates.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can InkBird comment on this? or perhaps r2r can comment on this. Per Amazon, note the 2nd bullet:

Promotional Content in Customer Reviews​

Our goal is to capture all the energy, enthusiasm, and feedback (both favorable and critical) that customers have about a product while avoiding use of reviews to advertise, promote, or mislead.

To help illustrate, here are a few examples of reviews that we don't allow:

• A product brand posts a review of their own product
  • A customer posts a review in exchange for cash, a free or discounted product, a gift certificate, or a discount off a future purchase provided by a third party
  • A customer posts a review in exchange for entry into a contest or sweepstakes or membership in a program
  • A customer posts a review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game content or credits
  • A relative, close friend, business associate, or employee of the product creator posts a review to help boost sales
  • A customer posts a review of the product after being promised a refund in exchange for the review
  • A seller posts negative reviews about a competitor's product
  • An author posts a positive review about a peer's book in exchange for receiving a positive review from the peer

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the Disable Auto Lock slider on the app Unlocks the door and it says Enter Free Passage Mode. As soon as you lock it again the slider moves itself back to on and the auto lock reactivates.
Oh ok then I don’t know. It’s a feature that I like about the lock, so I’ve never tried to permanently disable it.

Back