FREE TEST for IOAOI Protein Skimmer, DC Pump with Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello family members of R2R,

We're launching a FREE TEST for IOAOI Protein Skimmer on R2R.

We truly look forward to receiving your objective and detailed feedback.

Product page:
(Only available for the US)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM.

REEF-80IN-尺寸图.jpg

Last edited:

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldnt mind testing either have a 80g-85g total volume (tank and sump) with a lighter bioload that has recently been setup for a frag tank. This would probably be perfect for the tank. Looks nice and how would you rate the sound level from it. What optimum height would be required does the skimmer have a controllable height adjustment. Just a few things I wouldnt mind handling in a review thread. Maybe having a couple people test would be great with a few different styles of systems to get an overall review for a few different kinds bioloads and styles. Highly interested and I am sure quite a few will be.....whats needed from us as consumers/testers and timeline for this thread to choose an individual or a few individuals? Hope to hear more about it. Also look forward to maybe getting a chance at giving a solid review. Let me know if there is anything else needed to be considered few photos of the tank it would be tested on.

20221030_171033.jpg 20221022_190218.jpg 20221015_103954.jpg

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Wouldnt mind testing either have a 80g-85g total volume (tank and sump) with a lighter bioload that has recently been setup for a frag tank. This would probably be perfect for the tank. Looks nice and how would you rate the sound level from it. What optimum height would be required does the skimmer have a controllable height adjustment. Just a few things I wouldnt mind handling in a review thread. Maybe having a couple people test would be great with a few different styles of systems to get an overall review for a few different kinds bioloads and styles. Highly interested and I am sure quite a few will be.....whats needed from us as consumers/testers and timeline for this thread to choose an individual or a few individuals? Hope to hear more about it. Also look forward to maybe getting a chance at giving a solid review. Let me know if there is anything else needed to be considered few photos of the tank it would be tested on.

20221030_171033.jpg 20221022_190218.jpg 20221015_103954.jpg
Super Quiet. The height could be adjusted. It can be either hung on the back of the display tank or in the sump. PM sent.

humbletumble

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww
I'd be all over this but I only have a 40.
Hopefully it works good for those that get it though!

OP
OP
IOAOI

IOAOI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Aww
I'd be all over this but I only have a 40.
Hopefully it works good for those that get it though!
Check the dimensions of the skimmer please. It is used inside the display or sump. It will take some space. Reply us please if you are sure.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in testing but unfortunately this skimmer would be too big for my 30 gallon that im setting up. Oh well maybe next time

humbletumble

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the dimensions of the skimmer please. It is used inside the display or sump. It will take some space. Reply us please if you are sure.
I'll give it a go and see how it does. It will fit and can be transfered to a sump I am slowly building once complete. For now, it can go in my display.

pachi_boi86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm interested in testing this skimmer as well. One of my systems has a total water volume of 60-70 gallons. The skimmer's footprint would fit in my sump nicely.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back