FREE TEST for NEW RELEASED 7 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips (100 pieces)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry guys, so sorry for the delay. COVID is serious on my side, so I have to work at home now.
I will send the PM one by one, no worries about anything.
Miss U Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Oh no! It's hitting here in AZ pretty good. Hopefully all is well with you and your families!

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to compare with Hanna and see. But the 7 in 1 is really convenient by the way! Hopefully its spot on!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I might buy some just so I can leave a review, and it won’t be positive!

Apologies if @Inkbird _Official is still ill, but if they are working from home then, presumably, sending the promised PMs could be something that could have been accomplished.
There's usually a certain number of free tests available. Threatening to leave a bad review because you didn't get to test it for free isn't the way to encourage them to offer more free tests down the road. Tell them you're interested, thank them for the opportunity, and then be patient! If you end up changing your mind, when they PM you can always tell them thanks but no thanks. We can be polite, especially in these times and especially with a generous company like @Inkbird _Official .

Sorry for the rant.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There's usually a certain number of free tests available. Threatening to leave a bad review because you didn't get to test it for free isn't the way to encourage them to offer more free tests down the road. Tell them you're interested, thank them for the opportunity, and then be patient! If you end up changing your mind, when they PM you can always tell them thanks but no thanks. We can be polite, especially in these times and especially with a generous company like @Inkbird _Official .

Sorry for the rant.

I was 8th to reply to the thread (on page 1 of this 5 page thread)!

If they don’t have any products left for review then fine, but at least thank people for their interest and say so. Has anyone received a PM?

Also, I believe I have found out how this works. You buy the item, leave a review and then they refund your money; they aren’t just sending these tests out for a ‘free’ review; I believe that this goes against Amazon TOS as they are effectively paid reviews.

You can wait politely; I’m going to say it as I see it, and they can have this review for free!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I might buy some just so I can leave a review, and it won’t be positive!

Apologies if @Inkbird _Official is still ill, but if they are working from home then, presumably, sending the promised PMs could be something that could have been accomplished.
They got covid and it is causing family issues. Cut them a break. They gave a post last week saying as such. Be patient.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They got covid and it is causing family issues. Cut them a break. They gave a post last week saying as such. Be patient.

They didn’t say on this thread that it was causing family issues; they said they were working from home.

And it didn’t stop you bumping the thread twice yesterday. Be patient!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn’t say on this thread that it was causing family issues; they said they were working from home.

And it didn’t stop you bumping the thread twice yesterday. Be patient!
The bumping of the thread was because southwest aquatics spammed the vendor board. I bumped ALL vendors back to being visible. I have no horse in this race.

AdamD76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, they are on the way to Amazon and not in stock before.
But it's in stock now, have you received both of them?
I have received the test strips and left a review. The vacuum gravel pump should be here today. To be honest I'm more looking forward to the gravel pump. I seem to go thru other brands every 3-6 months.

Back