• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free to good home need gone by Wednesday

Zydan777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have lost my house and need to be out by end of next week. The new place does not allow for any fish tanks. So I need to get rid of mine. I have one regular clown, a shadow clown (LFS breed), a splatter hammer, pandora paly (all over the place), some unknown red zoa,GSP, and some hermits. All is free to a good home if they can come by wednesday to get. I also have sand and LR if you want. Local pick up only 92595. If interested let me know and I can show pics. If not gone by Wednesday everything will be donated to LFS.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Of course always CA or NY

Henry.rodriguezz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have lost my house and need to be out by end of next week. The new place does not allow for any fish tanks. So I need to get rid of mine. I have one regular clown, a shadow clown (LFS breed), a splatter hammer, pandora paly (all over the place), some unknown red zoa,GSP, and some hermits. All is free to a good home if they can come by wednesday to get. I also have sand and LR if you want. Local pick up only 92595. If interested let me know and I can show pics. If not gone by Wednesday everything will be donated to LFS.

Cramsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics? I’m 3 hours north of you and willing to come get them.

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sorry to hear this.

DJSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, I'm over by Murrieta if these are still available.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back