• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free!! to good home RedSea Reefer 250 plus a bunch

p7willm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a come and get it deal in Lansdale, PA. It will NOT be broken up. It is a great deal for someone starting out in the hobby or someone who wants part of the deal and is willing to flog the rest themself or someone who is willing to haul off and trash the parts they do not want. Again, take the whole thing away and do what you will.

The whole thing is
A RedSea Reefer 250, I turned the top off tank into a refugium and then took it out so it does not work anymore.
An older Apex controller with Ph probe that should be replaced, temp probe, salinity probe, orp probe, 2 home made BOBs ( one switches one plugs) aa DOS, 8 and 4 outlet power things.
An Ikea cabinet to hold fish stuff
Water testing reagents and Hana instruments.
Whole bunches of little crap too numerous to mention that goes in the Ikea cabinet.
Pair of Kesel lights (One is not working and I have not looked at why)
The fish are gone but the coral is still there (I have no idea how to have it survive having the tank torn apart)
From the partial list you can easily see that I have more money than sense, and the rest of the small stuff is all there.

The only thing I am keeping is the RO system, it has an outlet in the kitchen and I have gotten used to clean water myself.

The how to post said this needed an ending data so, my birthday March 31 is the end.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
WOW

OP
OP
p7willm

p7willm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all very much. I am giving the stuff to the first person to ask, if tthey come through like they said they would (Sunday). I saved the other PMs and posts so if the first falls through I will move on to the next etc..

I will also post when it is gone.
IMG_0157.jpg

Robbieneff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be my dream tank for now until I had the money for a huge one... Very nice thumbs up

OP
OP
p7willm

p7willm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is very generous of you!!! Hopefully the owner pays it forward to someone else in the hobby somewhere down the line..
I have been very lucky in life and whenever I find myself in a position like this I tend to be nice to the world. I also get pleasure thinking of how the person who got the thing is enjoying it much more more than I would be if I kept it and how much easier it was to give it away rather than sell it.

CTSteveD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been very lucky in life and whenever I find myself in a position like this I tend to be nice to the world. I also get pleasure thinking of how the person who got the thing is enjoying it much more more than I would be if I kept it and how much easier it was to give it away rather than sell it.
I wish more people had this attitude, especially in Connecticut....

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish more people had this attitude, especially in Connecticut....
Just gotta meet the right Connecticuter lol I’m from Danbury.. got a cool group of guys over here and it’s a small little community lol.. once a month or so we meet up and frag.. have a few beers lol

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back