Free Trident! - TANKSgiving!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
SaltwaterAq

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No Facebook here either. I think it’s rediculous that a company would alienate such a large group of potential customers trying to get likes.
Can you help us figure out a better way to run a giveaway similar to what were doing?

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Facebook here either. I think it’s rediculous that a company would alienate such a large group of potential customers trying to get likes.
The only alienating here, is the choice you made to not have a facebook. They are not stopping you from creating an account and entering. It’s called a marketing strategy. You guys made the choice to delete or not use facebook, shouldn't be their problem to adhere to you since you refuse to use a free site. Get a facebook account, enter into giveaway and then delete the account afterwords. If you want to win the trident you would have done it already.

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't really blame an individual company for doing FB promos, it's such a huge audience. I hate FB as much as the next guy, and deleted my account about 7 yrs ago, but I do use it to promote my business. Small businesses need every sale they can get.

At the same time, FB is only used bc so many use it. Threads like this are good feedback for businesses to be aware of. Embracing FB gains some customers, and alienates others.

Ya know, there was a time almost everyone I knew smoked cigarettes. These things can change...

Back