• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Waterbox 180.9 (UK London)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Free Waterbox 180.9 (UK London). For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

El_reverde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hmmm, would it be worth to making the trip across the Atlantic :)

Grimmj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this doesnt pass the smell test. Something seems off. If its legit congrats to someone in the UK if not sad day for whom ever had this nice tank.

zafink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this doesnt pass the smell test. Something seems off. If its legit congrats to someone in the UK if not sad day for whom ever had this nice tank.
The user has been on here for years with more than a few posts. I doubt he is doing any more than being very generous. Also, you can see the reflection of the same guy in the profile pic in the reef tank taking the photo

saulgoodmannnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude prob made his millions on BTC or invented an app or something lol I would kill for that apex - trident system and radions :drooling-face: If I can get you to ship would you take my money sir???

OP
OP
Gogi

Gogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back