FREEBIES, A NEPTUNE SKY LIGHT & MORE!!! REEFTIDE'S FRAG FRENZY AFTER SALE IS LIVE!!!

Reefing102

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
This is what I got

Attachments

• 0C7C7879-5141-4076-9EB6-33444CE08387.jpeg
    0C7C7879-5141-4076-9EB6-33444CE08387.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 28

Reefing102

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Nice picks. I "participated" all event but bought nothing lol. Have a lot of reeftide frags already. Was thinking about that Optimus sps... maybe the fruity pebbles but not sure.
Dooo it! You know you want to. Your credit card is screaming I have space! Lol

ninjamyst

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Nice picks. I "participated" all event but bought nothing lol. Have a lot of reeftide frags already. Was thinking about that Optimus sps... maybe the fruity pebbles but not sure.
If I was planning an upgrade in 3 months, I would have bought that. Nice price for it.

Reefing102

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I didnt realize we needed to do that^ if its still possible to enter im the one who got the rainbow micros and some other stuff
Don’t think we have too, but I think it helps for tagging on here

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I don’t think so. I haven’t seen anything in the forum or elsewhere.
@REEFTIDE any update?
Sorry I'm horrible at keeping these on schedule haha

Give me 30 min to pull up the spreadsheet and I'll run it through the number generator and be right back!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
One day, we will do these on time lol but that day is not today!!!
D. Cohen, you're the big winner sir!! Please send us a PM or a message or even telegram to claim your light!!!(Also, I'm a little nosey and would love to hear how you like it)
For those that aren't already following the thread, Refund Your Reef has been called as well!
Check it out here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/its-basically-free-money-reeftide’s-refund-your-reef.827722/page-2

Want to have the opportunity to win future Reeftide giveaways?? Make sure to follow us on our socials or sign up to our newsletter so we can let you know that free items are up for grabs!!!

Currently we're giving away a FREE Hanna HR Nitrate Checker(and maybe a few more surprises for those that follow that thread!).
View here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/3...e-reeftides-labor-day-sale-starts-9-6.856053/

Tiny disclaimer here: If you have an account on the site and you win something but don't reach out we will try our very best to reach out to you! The last 2 winners or so of items literally only found out they won because we texted them. If we can find you we will but if not we'll have to redraw don't miss out on stuff! . Please make sure you either follow subsequent threads so you know if you win, make an account on the site(you can even add your username in there so we can find you on here), or reach out via any of the contact info we provide(email, cell, socials, etc​

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 129 24.2%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 277 51.9%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 41 7.7%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 44 8.2%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.5%
http://www.marcorocks.com/