OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Taking Orders. Harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday, and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If I order a bottle, and some fertilizer, can I start a culture? I used to do this and haven't for a long time now.

It wouldn't be ideal. The various species will compete with each other and either one will win out, or the whole culture will crash. I culture them individually and then combine them after I harvest them.

If you want to culture your own, I would recommend choosing one strain and culturing that. It won't be as ideal as a multi-species blend, but your tank will still definitely benefit. The Tetraselmis, Nanochloris, or Dunaliella are probably the easiest to culture, so I would recommend starting with one of those. I charge $1.00 extra per bottle for a single species. It is also based on availability, but I usually have plenty.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm glad to help where I can.

d'oh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my 16 oz bottle today, was nicely packed. Put into the fridge for a quick chill and then target fed the shot glass with a turkey baster. Everything perked right up!
Very happy with the fresh phyto!
tempImagexcxwt9.jpg

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Received my 16 oz bottle today, was nicely packed. Put into the fridge for a quick chill and then target fed the shot glass with a turkey baster. Everything perked right up!
Very happy with the fresh phyto!
tempImagexcxwt9.jpg

That’s great! Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Taking Orders. Harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday, and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, could I order 16 ounces of the mixed blend. Also a Tetraselmis and a nano if you have it?

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you again Dave, my tank is now addicted to the phyto. I have this image of the Dave Chappelle, Tyrone Biggins crackhead skit "y'all have anymore of that phyto" lol.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No, I can still hook you up. If you can send me your PayPal email, I’ll send you an invoice. Thanks!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best live phyto I have ever dosed to my tank! Buy with confidence, and just see for yourself how much the "other" brands are so watered down.

Daves a great guy to do business with. My tank is now addicted to Daves "crack". lol

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Best live phyto I have ever dosed to my tank! Buy with confidence, and just see for yourself how much the "other" brands are so watered down.

Daves a great guy to do business with. My tank is now addicted to Daves "crack". lol

Thanks! I'm glad it's working so well for you, an really appreciate the feedback!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders are shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. Harvest on Monday, ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back