OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship 8-species blend on Tuesday. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

RafaelsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
get your pods and phyto, you won’t regret it. I’ve ordered twice and always feel like I have stolen from the seller. Top quality products , packaging is top notch

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still have some Phyto left. I will harvest Monday night and ship on Tuesday.

I can do some more pods too. Still offering them at a discount. 12 ounces shipped in a 16 ounce bottle for $12. Free shipping with 16 ounce or 32 ounce bottle of phyto. $6 shipping with 64 ounces of Phyto, and $9 shipping for up to three bottles shipped without any Phyto.

Let me know if anyone has any questions

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What type of pods are you shipping?
Hello! Thanks for asking. I am culturing Tisbe, Apocyclops, and Tigriopsis. I ship a mix of the three. I think this provides good "food" for the system, and gives the best chance of the pods getting established in your system - the ones that do the best in the conditions of your system should be able to establish a population. Especially if you dose phyto.

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a recommended dosage of your phyto? It looks so much more concentrated than what I've tried in the past so I could easily see having to adjust to not spike nutrients. I've got a low stock 200g system.

Disregard the question! I went back just one page and saw your recommendation of 3ml/10g. It's still too early on Monday for me :yawning-face:

I'd like to order a 64oz and give your phyto a shot!

If I were to use an dosing pump, how much could I keep not refrigerated at a time? 1 week's worth?

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you have a recommended dosage of your phyto? It looks so much more concentrated than what I've tried in the past so I could easily see having to adjust to not spike nutrients. I've got a low stock 200g system.

Disregard the question! I went back just one page and saw your recommendation of 3ml/10g. It's still too early on Monday for me :yawning-face:

I'd like to order a 64oz and give your phyto a shot!

If I were to use an dosing pump, how much could I keep not refrigerated at a time? 1 week's worth?

Thanks,
Brian

Hello Brian! Thanks for your interest! Yes, it should be OK for about a week. It would be best to not have any strong light, and you will probably need to resuspend it with a shake or some air bubbles or something once a day Or just prior to dosing. If you feed manually, you could also just put it in with the food when you feed.

If you can send me your PayPal email, I’ll send you an invoice. Or, if you prefer, I can do Venmo. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sold out of Pods and Phyto for this week. Thanks everyone!

I will have more available next week - harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. Prices and info are in the first post. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Back