OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks for the orders!

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Because of the holiday, I am going to do my best to harvest and ship on Monday (I don't have to work, so I think I will be able to do both). So, if anyone else wants a shipment this week, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because of the holiday, I am going to do my best to harvest and ship on Monday (I don't have to work, so I think I will be able to do both). So, if anyone else wants a shipment this week, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
Do you have pods available

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Last call for this week. I’m trying to ship out today because of Thanksgiving. If anyone else wants a shipment this week, please let me know right away. Thanks!

domenickj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

Satisfaction Guaranteed - If there are any problems (including shipping) just let me know and I will make it right.

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

Edit:
10% DISCOUNT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (You choose the frequency)

16oz.jpg

16 Ounce $15.00

32oz.jpg

32 Ounce (One Quart) $24.00

64oz.jpg

64 Ounce (2 Quarts, Half Gallon) $34.00

Gallon.jpg

One Gallon (128 Ounces, Four Quarts) $58.00

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

I culture eight different species of phytoplankton (Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis galbana (Tahitian), Phaeodactylum tricornutum, Nannochloris, Chaetoceros gracilis, Chlorella, Dunaliella tertiolecta) separately and then combine them at harvest to insure that all eight species are present - if cultured together, one will eventually eliminate the others. This blend has green, brown, and gold with sizes from 1 micron to 14 microns. Some are motile, and some are not. They all have different nutritional profiles. In short, this blend should provide feed for all of the various microorganisms in your tank.

I start with fresh, artificial saltwater (usually Instant Ocean) and culture each species separately with F/2 fertilizer.

If you would like a single species, or a custom blend, please contact me for pricing and availability.

I also have F/2 fertilizer available. It's more concentrated than most - 1ml will treat 2.5 liters of water. $15.00 for a 12 oz bottle with free shipping.

EDIT:

IMG_0549 (6).jpg

I thought I would post this comparison picture. The bottle on the right is 32oz of the phyto blend, and the one on the left is 8oz of phyto blend and 24oz of water. In other words, the "normal" bottle on right has four times as much phyto as the one on the left even though they are the same size. You can see the difference in the color of the phyto. Something to think about as you are comparing sources.
Hi, how do I make a purchase?
thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number.

I can make another run to the post office tomorrow if anyone else would like some this week. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Back