OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just want to bump this thread and give a mini testimonial. Always incredibly communicative, packed with care. Pods come in their own space blanket bag. Didn't see a single dead pod in the brimming container even after a 3 day shipment across most of the continental US. Best quality pods I've ever seen, and highest density phyto I've ever bought. Buy with confidence. Price and quality are actually unbeatable.

Thanks man! I really appreciate that!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders shipped yesterday. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship fresh on Tuesday. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
200g tank. Heavy stock. How much should I feed?

hatian_reefer has it about right. It is actually pretty hard to overdose live phyto. I usually recommend starting with about 3ml/10gallons per day. So, for you tank probably about 60ml per day maybe a little more since you are heavily stocked. As you observe, you can increase the dose to several times that amount. Almost any reasonable amount that you dose on a regular basis will be helpful. The organisms that consume it will grow and multiply to a point of equilibrium.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Out of pods for this week, but still have some phyto available - harvest tonight, ship tomorrow. Please let me know if anyone else wants some. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship fresh on Tuesday. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

haitian_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

For some reason i never get mine. Hook me up with that tracking

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship live, 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back