Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing as another seller is at the top, and IMO this is a far superior product.

Not to discount the other seller, and how well his product is, but I have direct knowledge of this one, and have been using it continually for just over a year now.

Free bumpage!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seeing as another seller is at the top, and IMO this is a far superior product.

Not to discount the other seller, and how well his product is, but I have direct knowledge of this one, and have been using it continually for just over a year now.

Free bumpage!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

codenfx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Yes I do. I can’t guarantee that the Apocyclops won’t possibly have a few Tisbe or tigriopsis in with them though.

Would it be possible to start a culture with those mix? I'm looking to start a culture for my tank, very new to this.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes, you can start a culture with the nanno and with the pods. There are some benefits to dosing the blend to the system, but nanno would certainly be helpful even by itself. You will need some “F/2” fertilizer, a light, and an air supply too. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Dave

codenfx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can start a culture with the nanno and with the pods. There are some benefits to dosing the blend to the system, but nanno would certainly be helpful even by itself. You will need some “F/2” fertilizer, a light, and an air supply too. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Dave
Okay cool. I'll PM you.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

codenfx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my packaged today and very impressed with the packaging, well above and beyond. The cultures are awesome. Dave answered my many questions and shipping issues in a timely manner. I'll for sure purchase more when I need. Buy with confidence.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just received my packaged today and very impressed with the packaging, well above and beyond. The cultures are awesome. Dave answered my many questions and shipping issues in a timely manner. I'll for sure purchase more when I need. Buy with confidence.

Thanks! Glad you are pleased!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will harvest phyto Monday evening and ship 8-species blend on Tuesday. As always, full satisfaction guaranteed. Prices, sizes, and info are in the first post. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Back